Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anthem is not making sales

by schoolkid44

Original Post

Anthem is not making sales

★★★★ Novice

This game is doomed until the drop the price. Bioware know that this game could destroy as a game company..

Nobody is buying this game as it has been developed correctly and just thrown is its early form and flogged for a high price at present.

Once the price drops people will purchase it as nobody is going to buy crap for this money maybe some of the people on this blog will as you sell these people anything.. Suckers

Message 1 of 17 (800 Views)

Re: Anthem is not making sales

★★★★ Guide

There's also no reason to spend money on microtransactions for the game. The items in the store are useless and I doubt many are likely to spend real cash while the game is in the state it is.

Message 2 of 17 (778 Views)

★ Guide

Damn someone bit, I swore there was a big sign on this one that said Don't feed the troll. He is of course the same troll who tried to advocate PVP. But hey

Message 3 of 17 (766 Views)

Hero

Anthem is one of BioWare's fastest selling titles, despite the negative reception. The negative press won't help them in the long run, so I expect a price drop sooner than later, but I don't think they are "doomed".

I saw a trailer of Anthem in the movie theater before Captain Marvel. I bet a lot of people will say "Hey, this kinda looks like Iron Man!" and remain completely in the dark about the negative response.

I don't work for EA.

Message 4 of 17 (754 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Fred_vdp wrote:

Anthem is one of BioWare's fastest selling titles, despite the negative reception. The negative press won't help them in the long run, so I expect a price drop sooner than later, but I don't think they are "doomed".

I saw a trailer of Anthem in the movie theater before Captain Marvel. I bet a lot of people will say "Hey, this kinda looks like Iron Man!" and remain completely in the dark about the negative response.

I like your sig but I kinda doubt it lol

Message 5 of 17 (733 Views)

★ Guide

if this game bothers you that much to the point of constantly posting put-down, negative, ripping, bashing topics and comments....why hang around and go elsewhere? I sure as heck don't hang out at the Bethesda>Fallout 76 forum wasting my time ripping a bad game I no longer play.

Sort of like a lot of these game sites who almost day one all colluded with each other to rip Anthem while praising how great Destiny's The Forsaken is...Players enjoy it and have a good time so be it...players and game sites that constantly rip and bash it...need to move on....

Message 6 of 17 (702 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The other day the servers were at max capacity and i couldn't be matchmade. Took a few seconds then it worked, so someone must be playing this game still. Keep beating this horse cuz it's far from dead.

Message 7 of 17 (683 Views)

Hero

@buddahcjcc wrote:

@Fred_vdp wrote:

I like your sig but I kinda doubt it lol

How can you possibly like that sig?

I don't work for EA.

Message 8 of 17 (603 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@NiteSkyLkr wrote:

if this game bothers you that much to the point of constantly posting put-down, negative, ripping, bashing topics and comments....why hang around and go elsewhere? I sure as heck don't hang out at the Bethesda>Fallout 76 forum wasting my time ripping a bad game I no longer play.

Sort of like a lot of these game sites who almost day one all colluded with each other to rip Anthem while praising how great Destiny's The Forsaken is...Players enjoy it and have a good time so be it...players and game sites that constantly rip and bash it...need to move on....

Because I paid to play, so barring that, we get to watch and post.

Message 9 of 17 (485 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@SatheA wrote:

The other day the servers were at max capacity and i couldn't be matchmade. Took a few seconds then it worked, so someone must be playing this game still. Keep beating this horse cuz it's far from dead.

See, Id agree if GM3 didnt go from running fine to dropping solo into everything I try to run inside a week

Message 10 of 17 (482 Views)
Twitter Stream

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help