Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Anthem friend VIP Demo codes

by VectorSlinger

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Anthem friend VIP Demo codes

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So I Pre-ordered Anthem the legion of dawn edtion on the Playstation Store but when I went to get my friend codes my EA account said I didn't pre-order and I had no access to the VIP Demo

Message 1 of 109 (59,129 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★ Guide

Yeah, the friend code page is bugged for console-users. But if you read the small text in that first anthem.PNG screenshot you posted, it says:

"If you pre-ordered Anthem digitally from the Xbox or PS4 stores, your Friend Passes will be available on this page after you’ve started playing the VIP Demo."

Note that your friends can still download the Demo client. You may just have to wait until the 25th, when the Demo goes live, in order to get hold of the friend codes for them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 109 (59,093 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★ Guide

Yeah, the friend code page is bugged for console-users. But if you read the small text in that first anthem.PNG screenshot you posted, it says:

"If you pre-ordered Anthem digitally from the Xbox or PS4 stores, your Friend Passes will be available on this page after you’ve started playing the VIP Demo."

Note that your friends can still download the Demo client. You may just have to wait until the 25th, when the Demo goes live, in order to get hold of the friend codes for them.

Message 2 of 109 (59,094 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

EA acc.png

Check all your details and make sure your PSN account is linked to your EA account.

https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/anthem-demos/refer-a-friend

Then check the link above.

PLUS ALL CODES WILL UNLOCK FRIDAY WHEN SERVERS GO LIVE.

Currently you have the client but no server connections.
Once you have a connection with Live Servers Friday. Codes will be sent out.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/FAQ-Anthem-Demos/m-p/7353995#M8492

Message 3 of 109 (59,083 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi there,

I've just started my first Quest within Anthem but i can still not generate the Invitation for my freinds.

Do you have any ideas?

Best Regards, 

Manuel

Message 4 of 109 (56,270 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My Xbox account is linked to my EA Access account and I still can’t get the friend code. So far I’m unimpressed with how EA is handling this demo.

Message 5 of 109 (56,266 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, same here, preordered from PSN. Worried it won't get fixed in time, since they have so many other issues to work on now and only two more days.

Message 6 of 109 (52,749 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Mine is broken.

* Pre-ordered on PSN store

* logged into the demo first thing this morning all the way up to the first Javalin

* have my only PSN account linked to my only EA games account

Friend code page states: 'Sorry, you do not currently have access to the Anthem VIP Demo.' Disappointed

Message 7 of 109 (52,739 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Same thing here

Message 8 of 109 (52,470 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's bugged for me too.  Also when I jump in my javelin to do the first mission it freezes at 98% loaded.

Terrible demo thusfar.

Message 9 of 109 (52,304 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Smae here, can get the friends code. Bought the legion of dawn version for my PS4, but can't invite my friends.

Message 10 of 109 (51,727 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help