Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Anthem. Will there be new content?

by ElectricBill360
Reply

Original Post

Re: Anthem. Will there be new content?


@KALIUMG wrote:

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@warbear202020 wrote:

I truly enjoy the game so far and i know im one of the few im just wondering if there will be new raids and content in the future or if the rumors and news ive heard of EA stopping development of new content for the game is true.


The devs have repeatedly confirmed more content in the works, and photos of the voice actors back in the studio have been shared.

 

Those 'rumors' are nonsense.


Hmm, what photos, which news.

Where are you getting this stuff??

 


That's my reaction to the made-up rubbish about 'stopping development', offered without evidence.

 

The converse is that new content is in production with plenty of evidence.

 

Is support of Anthem continuing unchanged? Yes, say Mike Gamble, Chad Robertson

 

Screenshot 2019-05-19 16.45.40.png

https://twitter.com/GambleMike/status/1124129488701251584?s=20

 

and Casey Hudson of course:

 

Screenshot 2019-05-19 16.48.54.png

 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/idqbczjtl6hzq27/Screenshot%202019-05-19%2016.48.54.png?dl=0

 

The cast were back in the studio a while ago to record new post-launch content:

 

Here's a photo from the mocap session in March:

 

Screenshot 2019-05-19 16.32.42.png

https://twitter.com/Wersching/status/1103453897748733952

 

Screenshot 2019-05-19 16.41.05.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wwp12mmuls1s406/Screenshot%202019-05-19%2016.41.05.png?dl=0

 

Screenshot 2019-05-19 16.43.26.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pqmhzg2j2765mdr/Screenshot%202019-05-19%2016.43.26.png?dl=0

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 11 of 58 (390 Views)

Re: Anthem. Will there be new content?


@EfilsGod wrote:


Are you even living on the same planet as the rest of us?


The planet I'm living on is where evidence is deemed more credible than simply making stuff up and presenting it as fact.

 

Where I can see and recognize game faults and errors, but don't suggest that game makers are conducting an evil conspiracy to screw everyone over.

 

Where every tin-foil hat clickbait video is not treated as a searing expose with unvarnished truth of lies and deceit.

 

Where games are supposed to be an enjoyment (a hobby) and making endless sour posts about games I don't enjoy or don't play wouldn't come into my head.

 

That's the planet I'm living on. Standard smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 12 of 58 (390 Views)

Re: Anthem. Will there be new content?

★★★ Guide

Has anyone here seen how much battlefront 2 has changed since it released? I got it during the may the 4th sale and its amazing how far its come from its trainwreck release. They are still making BF2 better and releasing more content yet people insist Anthem is dead and done already. 

Message 13 of 58 (381 Views)

Re: Anthem. Will there be new content?

★★★★★ Guide

@EfilsGod wrote:

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@warbear202020 wrote:

I truly enjoy the game so far and i know im one of the few im just wondering if there will be new raids and content in the future or if the rumors and news ive heard of EA stopping development of new content for the game is true.


The devs have repeatedly confirmed more content in the works, and photos of the voice actors back in the studio have been shared.

 

Those 'rumors' are nonsense.


Are you even living on the same planet as the rest of us?


Here! It's fully operational...

 

 

 

 

Message 14 of 58 (353 Views)

Re: Anthem. Will there be new content?

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@EfilsGod wrote:


Are you even living on the same planet as the rest of us?


The planet I'm living on is where evidence is deemed more credible than simply making stuff up and presenting it as fact.

 

Where I can see and recognize game faults and errors, but don't suggest that game makers are conducting an evil conspiracy to screw everyone over.

 

Where every tin-foil hat clickbait video is not treated as a searing expose with unvarnished truth of lies and deceit.

 

Where games are supposed to be an enjoyment (a hobby) and making endless sour posts about games I don't enjoy or don't play wouldn't come into my head.

 

That's the planet I'm living on. Standard smile


I don't actually watch any of that stuff, I play the game, and read this forum from time to time.  I'm saying there hasn't been any sign of new content since release (I don't count the sunken cell as content, its absolutely worthless.).  You seem to just blindly trust these people that have already been disingenuous at best.  Someone else said it better than I can, "the proof is in the pudding, but there is no pudding."

Message 15 of 58 (302 Views)

Re: Anthem. Will there be new content?

★★ Guide

@EfilsGod wrote:

I don't actually watch any of that stuff, I play the game, and read this forum from time to time.  I'm saying there hasn't been any sign of new content since release (I don't count the sunken cell as content, its absolutely worthless.).  You seem to just blindly trust these people that have already been disingenuous at best.  Someone else said it better than I can, "the proof is in the pudding, but there is no pudding."


So you are asking for the signs of the new content? You have been presented a lot of signs of the new content within this thread that you chose to ignore.

Message 16 of 58 (288 Views)

Re: Anthem. Will there be new content?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@AI_AB_AI wrote:

@EfilsGod wrote:

I don't actually watch any of that stuff, I play the game, and read this forum from time to time.  I'm saying there hasn't been any sign of new content since release (I don't count the sunken cell as content, its absolutely worthless.).  You seem to just blindly trust these people that have already been disingenuous at best.  Someone else said it better than I can, "the proof is in the pudding, but there is no pudding."


So you are asking for the signs of the new content? You have been presented a lot of signs of the new content within this thread that you chose to ignore.


Well, I was asking for credible signs of new content, instead of a bunch of crap from the mouths (pardon me, twitter accounts...)  of people I honestly don't believe anymore.  I'm not ignoring them, I just don't believe them.

Message 17 of 58 (284 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Anthem. Will there be new content?

★ Apprentice

@warbear202020 wrote:

I truly enjoy the game so far and i know im one of the few im just wondering if there will be new raids and content in the future or if the rumors and news ive heard of EA stopping development of new content for the game is true.


There are no raids?

They've committed to keeping Anthem going and creating more content, but if they don't sort out the loot there won't be any players left to enjoy it.

They don't seem to understand that the loot is their first problem. We've been telling them since day one and they keep ignoring us.

 

That's why they're trying to introduce more players with EA Access on PS4. They'll be able to keep the game going to for a few more million dollars before slowly letting it die completely Standard smile

Message 18 of 58 (269 Views)

Re: Anthem. Will there be new content?

★★★ Apprentice

@warbear202020 

 

Depends what you think what "content" is.

 

They confirmed that there will be new content.

 

I think that this new content will be a sorry excuse done with minimal effort.

Every cent they put into Anthem 1 will be lost money for them and they know that.

 

So the answer is yes there will be new "content".

 

The question is if anybody will be interested in this "content" the time it hits the players left. The second question will be how minimalistic they did it.

 

So far nobody could answer me the question why they should put the huge amount of money into this dead parrot to bring it to life.

 

It will not pay off and they know that.

Message 19 of 58 (257 Views)

Re: Anthem. Will there be new content?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Didn't you hear, Casey is going to help them write a new ending that goes something like this:

 

When you get to the heart of Rage, (at the end of the story), instead of killing the monitor you select a red, blue or green Javalin and the the story ends

Message 20 of 58 (234 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help