Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Anthem. Will there be new content?

by TheRealNichivo

Original Post

Anthem. Will there be new content?

★★★ Newbie

I truly enjoy the game so far and i know im one of the few im just wondering if there will be new raids and content in the future or if the rumors and news ive heard of EA stopping development of new content for the game is true.

Message 1 of 58 (922 Views)

★★ Guide

@warbear202020 wrote:

I truly enjoy the game so far and i know im one of the few im just wondering if there will be new raids and content in the future or if the rumors and news ive heard of EA stopping development of new content for the game is true.

4 people IS NOT a raid. the fact is none of us know if there will actually be more content, considering the lies we have already been told about this game even if they said "were working on 6 new strongholds" nobody with a brain could believe it until it was actually released.

Message 2 of 58 (878 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

Relax! I got this.

*grabs his magic 8 ball* 

*shakes magic 8 ball and takes a look*

*leaves room in silence looking disappointed*

Message 3 of 58 (866 Views)

★★ Guide

Could you provide any links to the rumours and news you are referring to?

Message 4 of 58 (862 Views)

★ Apprentice
I wouldn't pay any attention to the "Click Bait" articles out there about Anthem.
Message 5 of 58 (833 Views)

@warbear202020 wrote:

The devs have repeatedly confirmed more content in the works, and photos of the voice actors back in the studio have been shared.

Those 'rumors' are nonsense.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 6 of 58 (824 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@warbear202020 wrote:

The devs have repeatedly confirmed more content in the works, and photos of the voice actors back in the studio have been shared.

Are you even living on the same planet as the rest of us?

Message 7 of 58 (812 Views)

★★ Guide

@EfilsGod wrote:

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@warbear202020 wrote:

Are you even living on the same planet as the rest of us?

Could you share a link that would back up these rumours?

Message 8 of 58 (789 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Great analysis from Open World Games on this topic.  Short answered is yes!

https://youtu.be/5PHlSdCB_Ps

Message 9 of 58 (788 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@warbear202020 wrote:

Hmm, what photos, which news.

Where are you getting this stuff??

I would think, as a defender of this game. One would actually be More than happy to share info/news.

Just random statements out of the blue with no tangible prove.

Where did they "share" this so called photos?

Message 10 of 58 (775 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help