Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Anthem VIP skins

by ExytSins

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Anthem VIP skins

★ Novice

Sorry if this has been answered or if this is in the wrong spot. I pre-ordered the game (LoD) a few weeks ago. I did not get a chance to get into the VIP demo. Do I still have a chance to get the skins? I love to collect stuff and don't want to miss out on any beta/demo things that won't be able to be earned after release.

Message 1 of 4 (157 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@ExytSins wrote:

Sorry if this has been answered or if this is in the wrong spot. I pre-ordered the game (LoD) a few weeks ago. I did not get a chance to get into the VIP demo. Do I still have a chance to get the skins? I love to collect stuff and don't want to miss out on any beta/demo things that won't be able to be earned after release.

EDIT: Looks like Maichael Gamble poster on Twitter - "If you pre-ordered, but were otherwise unable to participate in the weekend demo (because of timing,or bugs), we are looking at ways to grant you the bonus vinyls. Don’t worry."

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (148 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@ExytSins wrote:

EDIT: Looks like Maichael Gamble poster on Twitter - "If you pre-ordered, but were otherwise unable to participate in the weekend demo (because of timing,or bugs), we are looking at ways to grant you the bonus vinyls. Don’t worry."

Message 2 of 4 (149 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
Yes you should still get them. One of the devs said they were investigating getting skins to those that pre ordered before the VIP demo went live and were unable to participate.
Message 3 of 4 (145 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
Thank you very much friend!
Message 4 of 4 (123 Views)
Twitter Stream