Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Anthem Storm Chaotic Rime

by LegendaryIII

Original Post

Anthem Storm Chaotic Rime

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hello,

i have a question regarding the Storm, the Chaotic Rime-Frost Shards has an increased bonus from 125% to 250% according to patch notes from the April 23rd update. But when I looked at my Storm is still at 125%

I spoke with an EA rep today and they were super nice, we did many trouble shooting steps, but still the number remained the same. 

Please let me know me if anyone else has this issue. 

Thank you,

Mayra

Message 1 of 10 (299 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Lots of text bugs in this last patch.

Message 2 of 10 (280 Views)

★★ Guide

And a lot of those text bugs have been tested by players and found to be not text bugs at all, but simply bugged.  A lot of stuff they said they changed they did not in fact change.

Message 3 of 10 (261 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

I think BW hates this game so much, they cannot even bother playing it long enough to test their patches.

Perhaps the testers quit cuz' they weren't getting enough loot?!

Message 4 of 10 (248 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I wonder how long it will be before a hotfix for this display issue?

Message 5 of 10 (236 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Yes there are, but I went thru each of my characters with the EA rep and there going to look into it. He also asked me to post it here on EA community forum. I honestly think there trying to fix these issues. On a brighter note, for the Storm, Ponder Infinity-lightning Strike increased bonus from 60% to 165% and it’s perfect. Along with other changes did make it thru without being bugged.
I still enjoy playing Anthem and I feel there committed to making this game a success.
Thank you,
Mayra
Message 6 of 10 (181 Views)

★★ Guide

Are you sure that this is an actual bug rather than a bug in the description?

Message 7 of 10 (162 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Hello, no if you look at the screen shots, it was suppose to be a bonus increased for the Chaotic Rime-Frost Shards.
Thank you,
Mayra
Message 8 of 10 (105 Views)

★★ Guide

Your screenshots show that Chaotic Rime's bonus damage description is the same in 1.1.0 as it was in 1.0.4. This does not mean that a bonus of 250% is not applied when you actually play the game and freeze an enemy. I.e. it can easily be an error in the description rather than the real bug.

Message 9 of 10 (84 Views)

★★★ Guide

I honestly clicked on this thread expecting Anthem Rap.

Message 10 of 10 (61 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help