Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anthem Resources/Database

by SCCorgan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Anthem Resources/Database

★★★★★ Apprentice

Has anyone seen or know of any place that will be compiling info about anthem?  It would be great if people were contributing to an equipment database right at launch so we could all see what else was out there.

Message 1 of 10 (116 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Anthem Resources/Database

★★★ Guide

@SCCorgan 

My friend, you should visit AnthemOutpost.com and join the Confederation of United Freelancers.  There we are compiling all the information about Anthem that we can get our hands on.  It's still a work in progress, since the game is not yet live, but it will definitely be the place for Anthem information.

@Szkurzy  is the creator of the site, so credit has to go to him.  But definitely check it out!  Standard smile

View in thread

Message 6 of 10 (83 Views)

All Replies

@SCCorgan

I definitely agree with this.

I would like to see everything that's been catalogued so far about Anthem, the Story, Weapons, Javelins, Missions, Strongholds, etc.

It would be neat if someone compiled all that information into a PDF and collected information as we go.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA
Message 2 of 10 (103 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Take a look here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Fort-Tarsis-Lounge/FANTHEM-Anthem-Fandom-YouTubes-Discords-Forums/m-p/...

Not sure if that is what you are looking for or not.

Message 3 of 10 (97 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

https://www.d3planner.com/

This is the sort of thing that I'd eventually love to see for Anthem.

Message 4 of 10 (91 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Oh wow, that is pretty awesome!

Message 5 of 10 (88 Views)

★★★ Guide

@SCCorgan 

My friend, you should visit AnthemOutpost.com and join the Confederation of United Freelancers.  There we are compiling all the information about Anthem that we can get our hands on.  It's still a work in progress, since the game is not yet live, but it will definitely be the place for Anthem information.

@Szkurzy  is the creator of the site, so credit has to go to him.  But definitely check it out!  Standard smile

Message 6 of 10 (84 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@DrakenWolfe wrote:

@SCCorgan 

I am on it.  I cannot wait to get my mits into the full game. Thanks for the heads up!

Message 7 of 10 (76 Views)

★★★ Guide

@SCCorgan  Dude!  That Diablo 3 website is ON POINT!!  It would amazing if something like this existed for Anthem! I think once the player base gets a better idea of the loot pools, and start testing out builds, we'll probably see something like this evolve naturally!

Message 8 of 10 (69 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@ChristienW wrote:

Take a look here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Fort-Tarsis-Lounge/FANTHEM-Anthem-Fandom-YouTubes-Discords-Forums/m-p/...

Oh I am so sorry!  I didn't see your comment and it's the same thing that I marked as the answer that someone else posted!  Yes that's the beginning of what I am hoping to see!

Message 9 of 10 (64 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@SCCorgan wrote:

@ChristienW wrote:

Take a look here:

Oh I am so sorry!  I didn't see your comment and it's the same thing that I marked as the answer that someone else posted!  Yes that's the beginning of what I am hoping to see!

It's all good! Here's to having fun in the game soon. :eahigh_file:

Message 10 of 10 (48 Views)
Twitter Stream