Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anthem Mastery System?

by UmbroNox

Original Post

Re: Anthem Mastery System?

★★★★ Novice

It will probably be recycled content, things we already do but will do with a higher difficulty level.

Like the legendary missions, we already did those and weee we can do them again.

Message 11 of 16 (322 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Sorry replied to the wrong thread. This would be a bump for your topic though.

Happy Gaming.

Message 12 of 16 (297 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'll be honest not happy to find out it might not be happening as character skill progression is one of my favourite parts of gaming... 

Took a much needed break from anthem this weekend hopefully things are close to getting some progressive fixes.... :/

Message 13 of 16 (262 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The old pilot progression system looks better than the current stripped back path system and inscription system is broken.

The mastery system will potentially fail if they do not remove the god awful scaling system they have in the game.

Message 14 of 16 (227 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I hope that they allow crafting of masterwork and legendary items while in the forge.

whats the point of having ember in the store if you cant use it to craft items?

I believe this is the direction bio-ware is going in.

It would be nice to circumvent the stronghold grind and just use the embers you collected and craft whatever legendary item/weapon you want (if you have the blueprint for the weapon/item)

I have over 999+ of epic and masterwork embers sitting not being used.

I also think bio-ware should introduce a new difficulty tier like "Mystic" which has a new color for the mystic loot and use that as a reward for fighting through the cataclysm and other roadmap events and bio-ware can have mystic events to encourage players to team up to beat insanely huge bosses and legendary enemies and restrict based on power level (either have masterwork power level or legendary power level to enter these events)

Players could make multiple runs through the cataclysm to get guaranteed legendary and mystic loot.

This would make the game much more fun to play

Alot of gamers will prob come back to the game if this is the plan.

EA community managers PLEASE READ THIS POST!!! 

Message 15 of 16 (123 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I think this is going to fit in the gaps with Sigils. If you look at the graphic there are three gaps, I bet we end up with something to drop in there related to an achievements with weapon or gear.

Message 16 of 16 (83 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help