Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anthem Mastery System?

by UmbroNox

Original Post

Anthem Mastery System?

★ Apprentice

I havent seen any info on the mastery system,

Has anyone heard what its about? How it works?

Theres so much going on with the loot drop madness,

Id like to divert my thoughts ahead a bit.

I'm excited to see what they give us, but in the same breathe im a little terrified.

Right now i dont know what to expect.

The Anthem roadmap shows us whats planned and i just cant wait for the new content...

So if anyone has any info... please share  

Message 1 of 16 (1,442 Views)

Re: Anthem Mastery System?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Likely having you kill 150,000 enemies of each type with each weapon and abilities in order to receive 100 coins and the ability to craft masterwork support systems

Message 2 of 16 (1,439 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well, i'm hoping its not that.... o.0

Message 3 of 16 (1,437 Views)

★ Guide
There was a pilot skill system where you could unlock like latent skills that affect the overall gameplay. I think they took that out due to it not being really ready for release. Maybe it's that? I hope so, it looked pretty good.
Message 4 of 16 (1,425 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Cyphronite where did you see it? is it on a video? or a website somewhere?

Message 5 of 16 (1,421 Views)

★ Guide
@pickyghost lol that would be such a bad joke

@UmbroNox it was in some version before release
Message 6 of 16 (1,410 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You sir, you´re right at the spot about a lot of what´s wrong about this game.

Just forgot to mention that about those 150k enemies we have to kill, they are exactly the same ones that we´ve been killing so far, but with a POWERFUL TWIST that make this a WHOLE EXCITING AND DIFFERENT NEW CONTENT:

THEY HAVE DIFFERENT NAMEPLATES!

Message 7 of 16 (1,286 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@UmbroNox wrote:

I havent seen any info on the mastery system,

Has anyone heard what its about? How it works?

Theres so much going on with the loot drop madness,

Id like to divert my thoughts ahead a bit.

I'm excited to see what they give us, but in the same breathe im a little terrified.

Right now i dont know what to expect.

The Anthem roadmap shows us whats planned and i just cant wait for the new content...

So if anyone has any info... please share  

Haven’t you heard? There’s a new road map out! It’s a exciting ride straight through the 7th circle of development Hell. Buckle up buttercup this ride is just beginning!

Message 8 of 16 (1,271 Views)

Champion

@Cyphronite wrote:
There was a pilot skill system where you could unlock like latent skills that affect the overall gameplay. I think they took that out due to it not being really ready for release. Maybe it's that? I hope so, it looked pretty good.

From what I understand, that whole system basically became the components system. They took out the pilot skills themselves because they didn’t want to add skills that would be specific to any particar javelin, so they ended up with a bunch of +1/3/5% to health/shields/damage, and the people participating in the beta really weren’t impressed with that, so that just got taken out.

Heroes and Champions are community members recognized for being helpful, constructive, and positive. More info here.

We don’t work for EA. Our opinions are our own.
Message 9 of 16 (1,262 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

The "mastery" thing is probably just that Pilot level system that was taken out just before the game launched. But the game could use something like that. The progression system of Anthem is without depth and once we reach Legendary Javelin power level, there's nothing to do. +20 to Warcry?

Message 10 of 16 (1,240 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help