Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Anthem Javelin Figures

by zdragonlord

Original Post

Anthem Javelin Figures

★★★★ Newbie

Are there any plans to make figurines of the Javelins for sale to the public? I think it would be nice to have a colossus sitting next to my PS4.

Message 1 of 8 (2,272 Views)

I bet they are hoping to produce some, but it will probably depend on how the game fares after release.  I can't see them putting a huge product line of figures and stuff for a brand new IP that may only have niche demand.  If the game does as well as I hope it does, you will probably see plenty of products and figures in the future....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 8 (2,240 Views)

★★★ Guide

@UndeadDragon999

I really have to agree.  I'm hoping to get all of them, but mostly the Storm.  It will look sooooo good hovering above my desk - just have to get the anti-grav working.  Wink

Message 3 of 8 (2,215 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I know this is an old post, but BioWare has some testing models in their Office from different manufacturers (that look amazing btw), so we just have to wait and see when they release

Message 4 of 8 (504 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

For anyone with a 3D printer, since the prices have been dropping, should be able to make something but have heard of no rumors of official ones.

Like the below

https://www.yeggi.com/q/anthem/

http://do3d.com/product/3d-printable-model-anthem-online-game-full-body-armor-suit-print-file-format...

Message 5 of 8 (490 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I tried making some, but my 3d printer kept indicating "error retrieving pilot data" on the status screen and kept restarting.

Message 6 of 8 (469 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

@Jonny_Castilloux wrote:

I tried making some, but my 3d printer kept indicating "error retrieving pilot data" on the status screen and kept restarting.

At least you got that. Mine came out without weapons, gear, or even a head. Stupid thing must be bugged.

Message 7 of 8 (465 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Jonny_Castilloux wrote:

Lol! best dang post today =D

Message 8 of 8 (447 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help