Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Anthem Demo jan 25-27th TIMEZONES?

by EA_Alexander

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Anthem Demo jan 25-27th TIMEZONES?

★★ Guide

https://answers.ea.com/t5/News-Announcements/Announcing-the-Anthem-Demos/m-p/7262820#M2.

@EA_Alexander

Hey bud do you know the exact time the Demo will go live in terms of Timeszones?

Will it be a worldwide opening - everything at the exact same time or will EU servers go online at a diffrent time than the US servers etc?

See attached image of the timings from the Alpha tests. I had to do some planning to make sure i didnt miss the timeslot in the EU.

Please let us know if you have this info or are able to obtain it cheers :D

Asking cuz i have some left over vacation days from 2018 (use em or loss em situation) so i figured i'd plan to book off a few days around the times the Demos are out and fully immerse meself in the world of Anthem.

Message 1 of 19 (2,294 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Guide

@EA_Alexander  schrieb:

We have times both for the VIP Demo and Open Demo:

• The VIP Demo starts on January 25th at 9:01am PST (5:01pm UTC) and ends on January 27th at 6pm PST (2:00am UTC).
  • The Open Demo starts on February 1st at 9:01am PST (5:01pm UTC) and ends on February 3rd at 6pm PST (2:00am UTC).

The launch will be simultaneous for all regions.

Pre-load will be available for the VIP Demo a couple of days early.

• The VIP Demo starts on January 25th at 9:01am PST (5:01pm UTC) and ends on January 27th at 6pm PST (2:00am UTC 28. January).
  • The Open Demo starts on February 1st at 9:01am PST (5:01pm UTC) and ends on February 3rd at 6pm PST (2:00am UTC 4. February).

Wink

View in thread

Message 6 of 19 (2,052 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
Do you also have any information as to when we will be able to download the demos onto our platforms?

E.G. can we download the Client on PS4 Store now or must we wait more closer to the date?

Cheers in advance o/
Message 2 of 19 (2,288 Views)

★★ Guide

Found it 

Message 3 of 19 (2,276 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@LeonJAnderson

• The VIP Demo starts on January 25th at 9:01am PST (5:01pm UTC) and ends on January 27th at 6pm PST (2:00am UTC).
  • The Open Demo starts on February 1st at 9:01am PST (5:01pm UTC) and ends on February 3rd at 6pm PST (2:00am UTC).

Message 4 of 19 (2,263 Views)

Added the 'end-time' to the graphic. Standard smile

Screenshot 2019-01-16 15.47.22.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 5 of 19 (2,243 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_Alexander  schrieb:

• The VIP Demo starts on January 25th at 9:01am PST (5:01pm UTC) and ends on January 27th at 6pm PST (2:00am UTC 28. January).
  • The Open Demo starts on February 1st at 9:01am PST (5:01pm UTC) and ends on February 3rd at 6pm PST (2:00am UTC 4. February).

Wink

Message 6 of 19 (2,053 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So does that mean I can download the beta on the 26th in Australia? Or will it be available for preload a day earlier? Sorry to be annoying i get really confused with this stuff :S

Message 7 of 19 (1,755 Views)

@SPiiDER77 wrote:

So does that mean I can download the beta on the 26th in Australia? Or will it be available for preload a day earlier? Sorry to be annoying i get really confused with this stuff :S

You should be able to preload it now, it's in the store on the differing platforms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 8 of 19 (1,737 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Sweet, thanks. I was looking for AU info
Message 9 of 19 (1,326 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'll add my 2p worth here...in case someone is reading this from other parts of the World.

Here is the Help thread detailing when the Demo starts:  https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/anthem/anthem/anthem-pre-launch-demo-info/

"The first pre-launch demo runs from January 25 (at 17:00 UTC) through January 27, 2019."

UTC World-wide Conversion Calculator:  https://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_UTC.aspx

TQQdles™

Message 10 of 19 (1,056 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help