Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Anthem Crossplay

by Viperions0

Original Post

Anthem Crossplay

★★ Novice

You should release Anthem with cross platform play.

Message 1 of 48 (8,021 Views)

Community Manager

@IxCero Thanks for the feedback, would be pretty cool to see but I am not aware of any plans for cross-play. 

Darko 

Message 2 of 48 (8,005 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'd love to see several games go cross-platform too, but not at the cost of performance or extended downtimes.  I imagine that keeping servers code synced would be that much more complex across consoles and pc.  

Message 3 of 48 (7,814 Views)

★★★★ Novice
With console players involve, they will be at a disadvantage against player with KB & Mouse.
Message 4 of 48 (7,749 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

and i dont wont my $3200 PC being dragged down to console level graphics to keep it fair either 

Message 5 of 48 (7,743 Views)

★★★★ Novice
+1

Keep it PC, I agree!
Message 6 of 48 (7,731 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

With Anthem being straight up PvE, the whole advantage of kb & m is kind of negated.  With all the player interaction being cooperative, I personally don't mind if someone starts shooting at the same target as me, only slightly faster.

To that end, I'd love to see cross-platform play as well.  I'm on the One X, but have a few friends that play on PC that would be fun to team up with.  Speaking from experience playing Sea of Theives, the PC/xbox communities are able to do PvE stuff quite well together.

Message 7 of 48 (7,707 Views)

First, it's up to Sony.

Then it would be down to BioWare having the time/capacity to do it.

2020 maybe?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 8 of 48 (7,700 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

@__quicdraw__1X: Does the XBox not also support M+K anyways? The gap is pretty narrowed these days - I use a controller on my PC to play MHW, and I imagine there's console players using M+K.

Message 9 of 48 (7,689 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Viperions0: It does support them, but that has to be enabled by the devs. I don't think the feature has rolled out onto many games yet.
Message 10 of 48 (7,671 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help