Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anthem Companion App

by RaInBoWxHiTz6

Original Post

Re: Anthem Companion App

★★★★ Novice

Would be great to be able to see what you have equipped while on mission and be able to keep track of challenges for said item I always forget which items I have and what challenges I want to do would also love to be able to swap stuff out when challenges are done so I don’t have to bother to go back to the fort early 

Message 21 of 28 (315 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yep
Message 22 of 28 (305 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

clan of anthems, fortress building real time strategy game with in app purchases for speedup building options. lol.

EA i want 10% of all earnings for this idea.

Message 23 of 28 (301 Views)

★★ Guide

I want a companion app that includes a live view of your place on the map— like Fallout 4 offered.

Message 24 of 28 (299 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I totally agree! I would be great to read all the lore and understand the backstories without being logged into the game. I only have so much time to play each day, and don’t want to have it all monopolitilzed on lore.

Message 25 of 28 (265 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'd like to see a free room backpack feature as well. Would be really cool if you could throw items down when it starts to over-fill or maybe a mobile scraping feature of some sort though the scraping might be a little difficult to design with how and when items stats roll in game. I really think the app needs in game functionality especially to change your in-game suit cause that's a huge pain in the neck right now. I'd really love to see a full inventory set up in app to alter in game equipment and vault(wouldn't say I'd like it to change items mid mission maybe on free-roam only but no farther personally). Hope to see something soon. Love the game though will continue playing. 😃👍

Message 26 of 28 (163 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Would also be cool to get a way to talk to the people of the fort and pick up contracts as well with the app.

Message 27 of 28 (161 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

So you'd like an app to change between your 2 armor sets and/or 2-3 seperate pieces for chest, head, legs, feet? Super. I don't think you can have more than that at this point if you haven't microtransactioned like hell.

Not a bad idea as such, kinda superfluous though at this point in the games development, it being so lacking in actual game content and all.

Message 28 of 28 (157 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help