We need a full on companion app. We need one that is...
- Loadout and inventory interface that can be used to manage it when we aren't at in the game, but can be signed into even if we are playing, but not necessarily to be able to change gear mid mission.
- Linked with a in game text chat(s)
- Clans, once added
- A live time map interface that can show where us or team and all world events are
- A grouping and team system
- If a trading system is added, which my understanding will be in the future, allow us to put items up, and accept sales for items, as well as a catalog of the value of items based on what they are actually being trade for and not just what people are putting them up for, to avoid it being influenced by the people are are making fake offers.
- Customer support button
- A link to like guides and what not managed by Bioware to keep the content up to date
- Forms interface with notifications + settings to change when and what we get notified of.
- Profile Customization (profile pics/icons, banners, bio, description, etc.
Bioware, needs to really dissect and study the destiny companion for mobile devices, and internet version as well. If Anthem wants to REALLY go all the way, a completely interfaced companion app is going to be a must. Something that is third party and not really intertwined with the game would be a 👎👎. It needs to be made by and supported by Bioware.