Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anthem Companion App

by RaInBoWxHiTz6

Original Post

Anthem Companion App

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've not heard anything yet but I would love a companion app and this seems like the perfect game to include one.

Customising Javelins, loadouts and possibly a function for Clans/Guilds and managing them.

Message 1 of 28 (13,472 Views)

Re: Anthem Companion App

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I definitely agree. This is one of those "if you have time" things for me, but it would be a nice feature. We'll be juggling a LOT of gear for 4+ Javelins. A loadout builder/switcher app with good social functions would be a plus.

Message 2 of 28 (13,453 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Plus it would be nice to read the lore on the go. I’d want to play the game while home but on the go, it would be nice to read the lore you’ve collected.
Message 3 of 28 (13,441 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think a companion app would benefit the game and community a lot. When destiny 1 was released I was always annoyed with the lack of a good app at first. Then Ishatar commander came out and I was all good.

Message 4 of 28 (13,432 Views)

★★★ Guide

I think there was a thread on this quite recently - and I still affirm to the idea it would be nice. I'm not sure if I would use it a bunch, but it would certainly be nice to hook in with the game and control things mobily. 

Message 5 of 28 (13,421 Views)

Betreff: Anthem Companion App

★★★★ Novice

Hi  Since there was no other app I made a companion app for Anthem. I hope there will be an API to add game interactions  

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.bl4cksh33p.anthem

I try to make it for iOS too  

Message 6 of 28 (13,289 Views)

I agree, this would be a really neat Concept, and I'd love to see this happen.

Would be really cool if it included our Stats as well.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA
Message 7 of 28 (13,274 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I hope they make it so you can do your load outs and crafting in the app. That would be sweet.
Message 8 of 28 (12,259 Views)

★★★ Newbie

iOS would be much appreciated!! Codex entries would be a bonus!!

Message 9 of 28 (10,882 Views)

★★ Guide

Amy more information on anything like this.

Would be cool to have 'mini games' (or even a scratchy thing like Trion did for Rift) where you could get resources and such sent to you.. 
So not just an information app, but something connected to your account that you can 'advance' with while your out and about.. 

Message 10 of 28 (10,377 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help