Answers HQ - Official Clubs

by Zeelmaekers

Original Post

Re: Answers HQ - Official Clubs

★ Expert
@PeterN_UK No worries, I'll just change my settings so I can use mic by default then mute the games I play with annoying randoms Standard smile
Message 51 of 122 (702 Views)

★ Expert
@hayhor What platform are you? I couldn't find you via search, either in XBox or Apex 'find player'. Do I have to be on the same server as you?
Message 52 of 122 (700 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Gabrielmojo26  Did you ever get the info you need regarding the US AHQ club?

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 53 of 122 (691 Views)

[ Edited ]

I hope to get the information about the server Friday but cannot promise anything.
I'm not able to contact her about this atm Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 54 of 122 (682 Views)

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy PS. Koochi had the same issue. I think I had to add him. What's your user? I'll try to add you tonight.

For non PS users I'll tell you all the same thing. If I reject an invite it is because my lobby is full. I wish I could send a message back when I have to reject and feel bad.
Message 55 of 122 (669 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@hayhorEdwardElric6529

Given that my main is made of metal, I went with the wrong brother*

*this will not mean a thing to anyone not into manga/anime

Message 56 of 122 (666 Views)

★ Expert
@Zeelmaekers I was getting a bunch of errors after every end game, most of them, if not all after a win, something about club 19 error, the error would come up after the last kill and freeze my screen. Hence I left the EU club, wins also didn’t show on the timeline next to the chat.
Message 57 of 122 (665 Views)

★ Expert

Same as @hayhor - if I reject an invite it's nothing personal, it could be for a number of reasons:

- I'm tired

- I'm grinding non-Rev for BP stars

- I'm not in a co-operative mood (I'm not the most sociable guy you'll ever meet)

- I'm scared that you'll have to carry me too much

- For some reason the game will not allow me to accept

- I'm *really* tired

- I'm having a bad run

- You smell

Message 58 of 122 (659 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Did something happen regarding Steam users, as I logged on, and I'm tossed out of the club, my friends are gone from the friends list, and I can't rejoin any clubs, as it's linked to my origin account, which is apparently still bound to the AHQ club..? help?

------EDIT------

Okay, I logged in on Origin, to check if I'd been shunned, but all friends are on the list. Then I start Apex again, and I'm back in the club again... Weird... 

Message 59 of 122 (631 Views)

★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy So, you are feeling like Revenant?
Message 60 of 122 (623 Views)