Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Another leg drop. Dont ignore this post, if you want better drops.

by BahamutCZ

Original Post

Re: Another leg drop. Dont ignore this post, if you want better drops.

★★★★★ Apprentice

@sharkyh wrote:

I remeber Diablo 3 had similar almost useless legendary/epic dr'ops about 95% of them was rolled with very low usefull stats. But still I have enjoyed the hunt for the good one. Its almost the same here except here there are so many different equipment, weapon,skill for a lot of different combination what maybe good for one gear setup but useless for the other while there is a chance to find items for other classes you don't even use what makes finding something you like even harder.   

I could deal with the low drop rate of the Legendaries but they should be class specific.  More than half of my legendary drops I have had in this game till now are useless for my class.  I have found about 5 legendary component and only one of those are for the class I use .

This game is designed to encourage you to play more than one javelin. I do. I play the javelin that no one in my group is playing; it makes for a well rounded group when you have one of each type of javelin in a group. 

Message 21 of 24 (81 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@PinkieNymph wrote:

you got legendary drop :o

omg omg omg omg omg . you got legendary drop *O* !!!

omg omg omg  you got legendary drop ! nu nuu nuuuu ! '

* go made " I see ppl got legendary drop T shirt 

omg omg omg nu nuu nuuuu 

PS : I got legendary chest too  ! since I am here 230 hour pass I never ever got this chest before. Everyone in my gank is play anthem cheerio me . They advice I should bring this screen 

shot screen on T shirt !!! look how lucky  I am . 

cheer 

I am so sorry. :D How much luck do you have on your jav? To be honest, i would rather get 4 blue items, then this Herald. - It just really broke my motivation in playing more. 

Message 22 of 24 (81 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@alltoodeep1 wrote:

I have to disagree the pick up ratios is useful to have. Makes it easy to fly over health or ammo and pickup without landing in a swarm of enemy spiders.

I have to disagree with you either. If you are good enough player, you can fly over health and ammo close and just pick up without major radius. So it is worthless. What would u choose - 50% gear dmg or 50% pick up radius?

Message 23 of 24 (78 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@MEBengal2001 wrote:

This game is designed to encourage you to play more than one javelin. I do. I play the javelin that no one in my group is playing; it makes for a well rounded group when you have one of each type of javelin in a group. 

I must admit, this is a good approach. But I am more "learn one class well" player. So maybe Anthem is just not a game for me :-)

Message 24 of 24 (71 Views)
Twitter Stream