Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Another leg drop. Dont ignore this post, if you want better drops.

by BahamutCZ

Original Post

Re: Another leg drop. Dont ignore this post, if you want better drops.

★★ Expert

Sorry, disagree. My fave gun, a Legendary, has no dmg modifiers on it at all. In the majority of cases a Legendary will still be better than a MW, I wonder if those complaining even bothered trying the Legendary. I see no reason to change the current inscription system, it works fine imo. 

Message 11 of 24 (348 Views)

★★★★ Guide

you got legendary drop :o

omg omg omg omg omg . you got legendary drop *O* !!!

omg omg omg  you got legendary drop ! nu nuu nuuuu ! '

* go made " I see ppl got legendary drop T shirt 

omg omg omg nu nuu nuuuu 

PS : I got legendary chest too  ! since I am here 230 hour pass I never ever got this chest before. Everyone in my gank is play anthem cheerio me . They advice I should bring this screen 

shot screen on T shirt !!! look how lucky  I am . 

cheer 

Message 12 of 24 (337 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Haruchai01 

I get what you are saying and partially agree, but the inscriptions are far from fine. I just got a mw Truth of Tarsis with -recoil % on hip fire. That isn’t fine, that is one stat out of four that is completely worthless and has no benefit whatsoever.

Message 13 of 24 (326 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have to disagree the pick up ratios is useful to have. Makes it easy to fly over health or ammo and pickup without landing in a swarm of enemy spiders.

Message 14 of 24 (324 Views)

★★ Guide
Yeah you got a bit gimped on that one...though +25% and +15% suit wide dmg isn't terrible is it? The pickup radius thing just needs to go though.
Message 15 of 24 (320 Views)

★ Guide

What does Aim do anyway I haven't found this when I've search. Is is faster Aim Down Sites? This inscription baffles me cause the Aim is a manual controller mechanic not a game stat. I must be missing it somewhere

Message 16 of 24 (300 Views)

★★ Expert

@swampDAHskunkape wrote:

@Haruchai01 

I get what you are saying and partially agree, but the inscriptions are far from fine. I just got a mw Truth of Tarsis with -recoil % on hip fire. That isn’t fine, that is one stat out of four that is completely worthless and has no benefit whatsoever.

I agree that in that instance it has no place being on that weapon as it cannot be hip-fired. I personally would raise a bug report on that one. Though I would point out it is still a formidable weapon but if it was me I would be raising a ticket. There may have been a bunch of weapons that slipped through the cracks as far as relevant inscriptions go. I have been in other games where for some reason changes to weapons don't apply to all but after people posted bug reports on the individual weapons it was eventually sorted out. I don't know how they have coded it so cant offer any insight into why it would be that way. TBH, a game is always a partnership between the developers and the players, the more info we provide them, the better they can make the game, I know a few devs and they are arrogant sob's, they would be horrified to think that they stuffed up.

I would really recommend that if anyone finds any weapons with irrelevant inscriptions that they raise a ticket, try to include a screenshot of the inscriptions as well, while its not an immediate fix at least we are providing the information needed to rectify it.

Message 17 of 24 (300 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@BahamutCZ wrote:

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

I don't understand what point you are trying to make?

No legendery should have inscriptions like this one. Never ever. It should not be possible. And therefore incriptions need to be reassign again. You just can´t have pickup radius as epic stat. No matter how high is the value.

If you still dont get my point:

This is supposed to be high-end weapon tear. Players should feel happy and excited when they see that yellowish-green glowing object on the ground and look forward to what it is going to be. But when it can be THIS, you can´t really feel excited. I surely did not. 

UX 1.01.

Bringing happiness

Less is more, always. Do we need rain of useless items? No. We need quality in drops.

The problem is there is no "loot system" in this game. There's just a slot machine where one should be.

SEE: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Observations-of-a-long-time-gamer-on-Anthem/td-p/767633...

Message 18 of 24 (297 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@McDewgle wrote:
We don't need MORE loot, I have 250 slots filled with MWs and SOME legendaries.

Masterworks should have stats 20% and higher
Legendaries should have stats 70% and higher

And the RNG pool for stats is far too wide, no gun should have a pickup radius stat. Relevant stats for the item

Exactly. There was very sketchy approach in creating legendaries and masterworks. Well.. basicly legendaries are just masterworks with upgraded base dmg.. So its prety much obvious. But they can fix this really easy and I believe they will.  

Message 19 of 24 (246 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Haruchai01 wrote:

Sorry, disagree. My fave gun, a Legendary, has no dmg modifiers on it at all. In the majority of cases a Legendary will still be better than a MW, I wonder if those complaining even bothered trying the Legendary. I see no reason to change the current inscription system, it works fine imo. 

Take Storm and go HoR GM3 and let me know how is your legendary weapon doing. In other case I am sorry, but there is no point in this discussion.

Message 20 of 24 (245 Views)
Twitter Stream