Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Another leg drop. Dont ignore this post, if you want better drops.

by Dabodyshop

Original Post

Highlighted

Another leg drop. Dont ignore this post, if you want better drops.

★★★★★ Novice

We are clearely being fooled. Imagine 52% pickup radius being EPIC stat. Or is it aim? Or is it poor 25% weapon dmg? Or 15% physical. 

Something is really odd. We need to get this to devs somehow.

pistol.jpg

Message 1 of 24 (671 Views)
Highlighted

It's a random roll of a random stat, I don't understand what point you are trying to make?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 2 of 24 (639 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide
I have been playing GM2 forever (690 Ranger). Got zilcho. Went back to GM1 and my first mission I got a Lego Legend of Tarsis. Something's vewy vewy scwoowee here, to quote Elmer Fudd...
Message 3 of 24 (635 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

I don't understand what point you are trying to make?

No legendery should have inscriptions like this one. Never ever. It should not be possible. And therefore incriptions need to be reassign again. You just can´t have pickup radius as epic stat. No matter how high is the value.

If you still dont get my point:

This is supposed to be high-end weapon tear. Players should feel happy and excited when they see that yellowish-green glowing object on the ground and look forward to what it is going to be. But when it can be THIS, you can´t really feel excited. I surely did not. 

UX 1.01.

Bringing happiness

Less is more, always. Do we need rain of useless items? No. We need quality in drops.

Message 4 of 24 (621 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Totally agree with that !

Message 5 of 24 (609 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

@Dabodyshop wrote:

Totally agree with that !

Thank you. I hope more players will join and we can change it.

Message 6 of 24 (601 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

@Jonny_Castilloux wrote:
I have been playing GM2 forever (690 Ranger). Got zilcho. Went back to GM1 and my first mission I got a Lego Legend of Tarsis. Something's vewy vewy scwoowee here, to quote Elmer Fudd...

How many useful stats does it have?

Message 7 of 24 (598 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I remeber Diablo 3 had similar almost useless legendary/epic dr'ops about 95% of them was rolled with very low usefull stats. But still I have enjoyed the hunt for the good one. Its almost the same here except here there are so many different equipment, weapon,skill for a lot of different combination what maybe good for one gear setup but useless for the other while there is a chance to find items for other classes you don't even use what makes finding something you like even harder.   

I could deal with the low drop rate of the Legendaries but they should be class specific.  More than half of my legendary drops I have had in this game till now are useless for my class.  I have found about 5 legendary component and only one of those are for the class I use .

Message 8 of 24 (593 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@sharkyh wrote:

I remeber Diablo 3 had similar almost useless legendary/epic dr'ops about 95% of them was rolled with very low usefull stats.

Yes. I remember that too. I even played season 16 not a long time ago. I must say i had fun for a week or two. But.. It is true.. Anthem has some problems that D3 had at the beginning. It has been improved and lot of problem were compensated. But.. D3 is really just mindless killing game. And players get houndreds of legendaries per day. Do I feel something when legendary drops? No. It is mostly just another item to salvage. But the salvaging si much more meanful. Because crafting in Anthem doesnt work as well as in D3. 

But.. when I compare mechanics. D3 is just another game in its genre. Anthem is not. It is unique and controlling javelin is fun. And that is the hardest part. Make a game which brings something new to gameplay and does it good. And Anthem made it good. Loot system? They could have just coppied another games. And it would work.

Message 9 of 24 (572 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
We don't need MORE loot, I have 250 slots filled with MWs and SOME legendaries.

Masterworks should have stats 20% and higher
Legendaries should have stats 70% and higher

And the RNG pool for stats is far too wide, no gun should have a pickup radius stat. Relevant stats for the item
Message 10 of 24 (511 Views)
Twitter Stream