Another cheater

by GodlyVlad

Original Post

Another cheater

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hello there. I couldn't report him, cuz my internet died few seconds after the picture. This guy had speed hack (bangalore shouldn't be fast, right) for sure and unlimited down shield. I was hitting him like crazy, but couldn't kill him. Needed to E. 

[Potential name and shame removed - Admin.]

Message 1 of 8 (386 Views)

Re: Another cheater

Champion

Bangalore gains a considerable speed boost if a shot missing her. Are you certain you haven't  just hit less shots than you initially thought and this bang player has managed to escape?

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 8 (380 Views)

★ Expert
@GodlyVlad She's fast under threat, is that what you mean?
Message 3 of 8 (379 Views)

★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag That's what I'm thinking, and honestly have a hard time with people coming on forums to paint someone as a hacker because they have a slight lack of knowledge when it comes to Apex.

To the OP, you can't be doing that lol
Message 4 of 8 (373 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Couldn't record it but she was fast as octane injection or faster and blue down shield couldn't be taken down with 2 weapons and granade. 50... 150...30...150... 100... 150

If they can check him, would be cool.

Message 5 of 8 (369 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey @GodlyVlad 

If you suspect someone of cheating, you can report the user.
This can be done with on EAC - Apex Legends Report if you couldn't do it in-game

This is the best way to report a cheating player as AHQ is not really suited for this.

Don't forget as others said Bangalore her passive gives her increased movement speed (+30%) when people fire / throw grenades at her.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 6 of 8 (357 Views)

Champion

@GodlyVlad  I get where you're coming from but without video evidence this sounds perfectly innocent to me.

If you come across any potential hackers in future you're much better off following the steps @Zeelmaekers  has mentioned as nothing can be actioned here.

Also your linked picture didn't work for me but community managers will generally remove any evidence that "names and shames" another player, so possibly avoid doing that if you can too. :D

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 8 (335 Views)

★★★ Expert

@GodlyVlad wrote:

Couldn't record it but she was fast as octane injection or faster and blue down shield couldn't be taken down with 2 weapons and granade. 50... 150...30...150... 100... 150

If they can check him, would be cool.

No, you're wrong here. Bangalore is indeed fast when her passive procs. Which procs all the time in combat. And you probably miscalculated the numbers on the knock down shield.

Blue purple and gold knockdown shields have a lot of HP.

You should at learn the game first.

Message 8 of 8 (267 Views)