Another arbitrary thread about which Legend should I buy...

by damsonwhufndthis

Original Post

Another arbitrary thread about which Legend should I buy...

★★ Pro

So far I got every legend from Bloodhound to Renevant, and most of the time I just took the next Legend down the line, but I feel like Rampart isn't a character for me.

Allthough she is campy and I hardly engage battles, I'm kind of a special cake. (also Loba doesn't sound fun...)

My most played Legends are Caustic and Mirage, than Octane, Gibraltar and Crypto, than Pathfinder - and I usually pick one of these and play them until I get a decent game. (where I wasn't useless)

Also Renevant, but not so much lately.

I really like uniqueness when it comes to playing different legends.

I wouldn't ask, if I earned ton of points everyday, but I only play sometimes, consistantly though..

Message 1 of 10 (360 Views)

Re: Another arbitrary thread about which Legend should I buy...

@damsonwhufndthis Given the legends you like I'm going to suggest Watson.

She can be a difficult legend to play. How ever she can be a good amount of fun to play. If you like to snipe or like mid-range weapons she is a great choice. pick a high point of interest, throw down you ult and snipe away. She can also be played fairly aggressively if you decide that's how you want to play. The fences take a bit to learn, and you can't put a ton of faith in them as they are easy to shoot down. But they can allow you to control the flow of a fight. Such as trap enemies in a building.

I think you'd also enjoy Fuse. He's also a ton of fun to play.

I don't recommend Horizon, simply because she is a mobility legend. If you don't like pathfinder you probably are not going to like Horizon. She is one of the top 3 legends. But you'll probably have to invest a ton of time into learning how to play a legend like her.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 10 (337 Views)

Champion
@damsonwhufndthis Go for Fuse. There is nothing like thermiting someone from 150 meters.
Message 3 of 10 (332 Views)

★ Expert
@hayhor Yesterday I was hiding at the entrance to Hammond Labs watching a very tactical fight when I had a 'hunch' where someone 'might' be hiding at the entrance to the red-roofed building. I sent the Knuckle Cluster ... and blam! Someone else kindly killed whomever I had knocked.
Message 4 of 10 (303 Views)

★★ Pro

@DarthValtrexI'll be looking forward to playing Wattson, I already have her, but I guess I confused you because of naming out all the Legends (almost), because I said I have legends from Bloodhound to Renevand and Wattson is legend before Renevant.

Also based on @hayhor and @EdwardDLuffy it seems I might be buying Fuze, I also find his execute halarious idk why, the first one has the same vibe as Mirage when he bamboozles, Fuze bamboozles you into thinking he is picking you up and than boom

and ofc the abilities, also I find myself picking up lot of granades so that's another +1

Message 5 of 10 (295 Views)

[ Edited ]

@damsonwhufndthis I think you'll enjoy fuse based on what you've stated. He's a fun legend, especially if you like to use nades.

Ramp is not bad if you like to use LMG's. It's just her walls and ult really depend on playing for placement inside of the next rings.. It can be hard to find teammates who will do that.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 10 (293 Views)

★ Expert
@damsonwhufndthis The only problem with Fuse is when someone else gets Fuse in my squad (I go for LL or Rev) I still automatically pick up nades then wonder why I've no heals or ammo when I need them.
Message 7 of 10 (285 Views)

★★ Pro

@EdwardDLuffylol, when I feel like not picking up healing stuff I play Octane

Message 8 of 10 (281 Views)

★★ Pro

Is this some peasant joke I am too rich to understand? Large smile

- A guy with 400k tokens 

Message 9 of 10 (260 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@ILostT0Loba Exactly, can I donate somewhere 😂
Message 10 of 10 (248 Views)