Re: Another absolute gem by Respawn!

by HCarbonic

Original Post

Another absolute gem by Respawn!

★★ Pro

Would just like to post my appreciation to Respawn and EA for bringing this excellent game 👌 It was the perfect game to play during lockdown and during my downtimes from Apex (another EA/Respawn gem), with the story, combat, and exploration keeping me hooked on both of my playthroughs. And that final encounter is something I'll never forget. Thank you Legends!

Message 1 of 7 (1,107 Views)

Agreed, I really like the route they took with the story and the gameplay on its own!

If you need any other game suggestion, you should try out the campaign of Titanfall 2!

Although a different universe, the movement style and cool story really make up for it Standard smile

Message 2 of 7 (1,006 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks to everyone involved in creating this awesome game. I got the platinum trophy yesterday and I had a great time playing it. Standard smile

I ran across a few issues like the occasional frames drops, one crash and some very annoying stuttering during the first cutscene on Kashyyyk but those things didn't stop me from loving this game. Can't wait to see what's next for Fallen Order!

Message 3 of 7 (961 Views)

[ Edited ]

I have changed my mind I love Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order (SWJFO) it is amazing. The puzzles, graphics, and combat is awesome. I give the game a 10/10!

Message 4 of 7 (927 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Exactly right! What a Great game indeed! Exploration and Puzzles are what makes the game most enjoyable for me besides combat. Really good story and the chatter while exploring makes it even better to play through.

I wish it had 15 planets to explore... would have payed double price for the game 

Message 5 of 7 (902 Views)

★★ Pro
@Extremejinks Agreed.
I actually wasn’t too excited when they first announced this game, as I was still hooked on Battlefront 2’s multiplayer. However, now that I have lost interest in Battlefront 2, I decided to finally play this game.
And, wow. This game completely exceed my expectations. While I love the combat, my favorite part of this game is exploring all the planets. I love searching every nook & cranny of these highly detailed & beautiful environments for collectibles and Force echoes (which are very interesting and almost add “character” to the planets). I also love being able to customize Cal’s outfit & lightsaber, as well as BD-1, since I prefer to have a specific combo for each planet that matches the planet’s color scheme.
Message 6 of 7 (822 Views)

★★ Pro
@Extremejinks When I first played it I was blown away on Bracca, when I got to the bit on Zeffo with the big vertical fans you have to slow to get across the chasm, I saw the rocks and the water and it was just beautiful. I love the explorative side of the game, I literally just finished the main story a few days ago and I’m trying to 100% complete every planet now. (I got bogano done right after I left the planet that comes after dathomir, I know what it’s called just I don’t want to give spoilers). It was so nice to see the stories of minor characters develop: like the family that was forced out by the Empire on Zeffo, through force echos you learn the father dies, and then you meet the mother on Kashyyyk as a partisan. It gives her allegiance with Saw a strong background. And that’s what I love about this game: not just the gameplay mechanics, or the puzzles, but how it’s an open galaxy to explore, where you can piece together these stories while simultaneously learning more about these unique locations within the Star Wars universe that I love so much.
Message 7 of 7 (811 Views)