Re: Another Round of Bulbs, PLEASE!!

by UNKNOWNPA1Nz

Original Post

Champion (Retired)

@Iron_Guard8 wrote:

I'm reasonably sure the gift next week will be bulbs and I'm hoping at least 30. I obviously could be wrong but it makes sense considering how much rougher November has been than October with other changes and people feeling discouraged. 

Yes!  My hopes, too.

I’m also hoping they consider giving the Season’s Eatings upgrade out to make up for so many issues recently (with purchasing it, specifically).

Message 21 of 25 (309 Views)

★★★ Guide
@spIash_damage It would be nice to get the season’s eatings upgrade to show that they care.
Message 22 of 25 (295 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Meadoz wrote:
@spIash_damageIt would be nice to get the season’s eatings upgrade to show that they care.

I’m the same as you.

If these packages are going to be offered regularly, why not award those of us waiting for things to be ironed with the first package free?

After that, I’d truly be willing to buy each package offered (I’ve bought EA Pass and play no other games, I bought the Deluxe Edition, etc.)... and truth be told, I’ll probably buy this pack regardless (due to my wife loving the costumes)... but the sentiment would go a LONG way in showing the crowd they do care.

Moving forward, sell to their hearts’ content.  😊👍

Message 23 of 25 (288 Views)

★★★ Guide
@spIash_damage Happy wife happy life. Well worth £10 if you look at it like that.
Message 24 of 25 (264 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Meadoz If £10 makes the wife happy snap that up !! Beats Botox, fillers, clothes etc Standard smile
Message 25 of 25 (223 Views)