Re: Another Hacking Rant Thread

by CaptainBlakbeard

Original Post

Another Hacking Rant Thread

★★ Novice

Pretty sure you guys are sick of this topic by now. 
But I feel the need to make it clear that the hacking problem is very much alive in some regions.

Since I play in only SEA (as thats where I am from, and no.... im not from China), I can safely say that out of maybe 5 games I play.
I will get a squad wipe by a hacker in at least 1 game. 
And encounter maybe a maximum of 3 hackers in 5 games. 

So far when I played with my friends this week, we are more frequently getting killed by hackers and aim botters.

Now, I know these guys are hackers because we (3 of us) watched him play, and he would constantly track, get shroud level of headshots and have 0 game awareness. 

Also another telling sign is basically the throwaway names. 
Names such as "DouYuYjjppppppp"
And more blatant names such as "MapHack2019" 

I can post videos and screenshots for proof, if needed. 

I know respawn is trying their best to solve this hacker issue. But man... I'm get scared when I see a throwaway name in the kill feed with 10 kills, kill leader streak, within the first 5min. 

Message 1 of 6 (385 Views)

★ Apprentice
Same here. 1 out of every 5 games i get killed by a hacker. Last game I was in the last 2 squads and a dude lazered me with a devotion from across the map. Every round hit me, I was in sniper range, and I was sprinting. It's easy to tell when someone is hacking. Respawn needs to put aside the fancy updates and balance changes and take the hacking problem very seriously or this game will die fast. I'm pretty much done with it myself right now.

Kill cams
In-game reporting
Hardware ban

All need to implemented ASAP
Message 2 of 6 (364 Views)

★ Guide

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/ayzbhj/respawn_check_in_382019/

A recent update, they open with info on cheating.

Message 3 of 6 (359 Views)

★ Novice

yeah man its becoming super bad...

Message 4 of 6 (355 Views)

★★ Novice

Just saw this on one of the community made Apex discords Standard smile 
Thanks for sharing! Heres to hoping they find a solution for it.

Message 5 of 6 (349 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Unfortunately just like pubg had this problem its the most popular game around right now so every cheater is gonna flock to it now add on that the game is free and it makes yhe problem even worse. Take solice that they are ramping up the anti cheat Thr problem is still that the game is free so people will just make alt origin accounts and do it over and over

Message 6 of 6 (329 Views)