Re: Another Controller Season

by hayhor

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Another Controller Season

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Aand another controller season comes to bite the M/K players in the * ...

Volt on the ground,

Wingman on the Ground.

Car on the ground.

Spitfire on the ground.

SMG's no longer need to aim because of lazer thing...

The zones close faster and deal more dmg. Wich means more cloise combat wich means more Controller advantage ,,,

Been playing less for about 2 weeks now so i'm not sure but after the update the "frames" that u can superglide and walljump seemed to get smaller. or i'm out of practice

And . WHY DID U GUYS MAKE THE BOCEK 3x scope skinnier 

Did the MEDS/SHIELDS weel get bigger ???? im miss picking meds very ofter after the update

Honestly.

I would like to know if there are any positives for M/K players ?????? 

Message 1 of 8 (429 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Unpaid_Jesus Well you're kind of right about the SMGs. The Car and Volt are exceptionally easy to use and favor the range controllers prefer. Beyond that you're just whining.

I'd assume the Spitfire is a good gun for anyone that can't aim (no offense to Spitfire users) regardless of the input device.

A faster and more damaging zone just makes gatekeeping more effective. C'mon we both know there are going to be players arrogant or foolish enough to rotate late and get ambushed.

As for the Wingman... ah no. Most Controller players don't even look at the Wingman. Since pex first came out M/KB popularized outdueling snipers with the Wingman not controller. I assume most players on either input can't use it well but the ones who can are just unfair to fight. Maybe you only see above average controller players in your lobbies for some reason?

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (354 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Another MnK season

- 30-30 gets dual shell and skullpiercer

- wingman gets skullpiercer

- G7 on the ground

- long bow gets skullpiercer

- new legend is literally a sniper

Message 2 of 8 (420 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Cheese9Man30-30 and G7 both mid/long range. The zones got faster and deal 1 lvl above dmg. So people(with brains) are gona run from the zone faster/earlier making the map more congested and by doing so long range poking gets kinda counterproductive because there are more people on the move to 3rd party u. More fights are gonna ocur. now u get 60s before zone 1 starts closing with zone 2 dmg. U can kinda use mid/long range but it does not surpass the "utility/power" of a car eva 8 on conroller on a choke/building/ corner . how many open hair fights do u actualy have on kings canyon. the bow is out of the ground. r u gonna wait to fight people until u get a bow on the box ??? how many controller players r u gonna fight before the 1rst box falls on the map
And the wingman. We both know that average M/K people rarely use wingman. unless they are realy confident. The regular controller dude picks it up and 3 taps u and walks away without blinking.

And lets not even talk about the prowler with the lazer. not even worth fighting when u get a controller dude with that close range.

Message 3 of 8 (404 Views)

Champion
@Cheese9Man You forgot laser sights were specifically designed for mnk. Rollers don't need them.
Message 4 of 8 (377 Views)

★★ Expert

Oh, this myth is still out there?

I'll believe this when Zombie Kennedy is President again...

Message 5 of 8 (363 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Unpaid_Jesus Well you're kind of right about the SMGs. The Car and Volt are exceptionally easy to use and favor the range controllers prefer. Beyond that you're just whining.

I'd assume the Spitfire is a good gun for anyone that can't aim (no offense to Spitfire users) regardless of the input device.

A faster and more damaging zone just makes gatekeeping more effective. C'mon we both know there are going to be players arrogant or foolish enough to rotate late and get ambushed.

As for the Wingman... ah no. Most Controller players don't even look at the Wingman. Since pex first came out M/KB popularized outdueling snipers with the Wingman not controller. I assume most players on either input can't use it well but the ones who can are just unfair to fight. Maybe you only see above average controller players in your lobbies for some reason?

Message 6 of 8 (355 Views)

Wingman is only considered strong with controller by high skill level players.  For them it is powerful, for the average controller player not so much.

Message 7 of 8 (299 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@hayhor I would rather my barrel back, than a laser. I don’t even pick it up. (Controller player) also @Cheese9Man I’ve been the one everyone hates, playing the G-7 close range, like an extra long wingman…
Message 8 of 8 (257 Views)