Another Cheating problem BF5 firestorm - solo games

by DangerSandwich

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Another Cheating problem BF5 firestorm - solo games

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi All, 

I wanted to open topic on a problem with Solo games of BF5 on firestorm.

on a number of occasions today while playing solo, I have been killed by what first seems like an extremely strong weapon player, only to find at the spectate screen that I have been killed by a number of players (friends) that have managed to lobby up at the start. on each occasion it has been 1 V 3. 

that's not in the spirt of the game, and is just complete nonsense.

its blatant, just standing next to one another after the kill taking the drops and moving on., they then take turns in winning matches to boost scores.

anyone with any snippets of help? or is  EA just going to accept this as another "thing" 

Danger

Message 1 of 9 (1,288 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Another Cheating problem BF5 firestorm - solo games

[ Edited ]

The team is definitely aware of the problem and working to deal with it. Best you can really do at the moment is take a screenshot/recording and file a grievance

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (1,274 Views)

All Replies

Hello @DangerSandwich

If you see any cheater / hacker , please use this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Talking about cheaters / hackers here on AHQ is not the best thing, thanks. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 9 (1,277 Views)

[ Edited ]

The team is definitely aware of the problem and working to deal with it. Best you can really do at the moment is take a screenshot/recording and file a grievance

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 9 (1,275 Views)

★★★ Novice

also have had this issue and on the quality of life tracker it is not even shown as a know bug. Do you even care about people cheating in your games?!!! I have even seen people reporting about it in apex. This is ridiculous. How can someone enjoy a game when the developers dont even care if people cheat.

Message 4 of 9 (1,194 Views)

@Luckytroubles

Be sure to read this post from Jeff Braddock (Battlefield North American Community Manager) what he said about anti-cheat, thanks. Standard smile

Link:
https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1551401#Comment_1551401

- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.

Message 5 of 9 (1,183 Views)

★ Guide

Jeff Braddock is pretending to be useful, his post doesn't have connection to reality. Their anticheat is broken, they ignore reports, cheaters continue to play with cheats. This link "https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/" is a joke.

Message 6 of 9 (1,169 Views)

@EA_Atic or @EA_Blueberry will lock this thread.. No discussion about cheaters / hackers on AHQ Standard smile

Message 7 of 9 (1,163 Views)

★ Guide

"No discussion about cheaters / hackers on AHQ" Why? I didn't find this in AHQ Rules, I only found that I can't  "name and shame."  cheaters". I didn't whrite any names. 

Message 8 of 9 (1,158 Views)

Community Manager

@I-YesItsMe-I 

Our official response surrounding cheating in Battlefield V can be found here via the Battlefield Community Manager. We value your concerns and the team is dedicated to making anti-cheat improvements going forward.

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 9 (1,148 Views)