Re: Another A-wing Nerf?!?

by CA3-TheHorror

Original Post

Another A-wing Nerf?!?

★★★★ Apprentice

Seriously, it's enough already. 

Shields are down to 400 now and they have doubled the overcharge decay rate. This is after having nerfed the shield twice already and then nerfing the rockets.

Ridiculous. The most OP ship right now is the F'ing Tie Defender... take a second look at that thing and leave our A-wing alone. Please.

Message 1 of 7 (794 Views)

★★ Guide

I think it is not so much a nerf as much as it is to balance the A Wing vs the Tie Interceptor. But yeah , I hear you - it is alot of nerfs on one ship.

Message 2 of 7 (765 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Merc_Security The advantage the TIE Interceptor has is the power shunting... much easier too keep all the energy in engines and then just transfer when you are ready to shoot. People who can really fly those things swoop.

I feel like they are really trying to force me to fly an X-Wing, man. Since I play in VR, those are the only two I'd wanna play anyway cuz the other cockpits have a solid roof that you can't track targets over your head.

My average deaths (in dogfights) is hovering around 1.75 and this is gonna make it exceedingly more difficult to continue to bring it down.
Message 3 of 7 (750 Views)

★★ Pro

I just played a Dogfight PVP game where the enemy had 4 A-wings. My Imp team was probably newbies but they got their butt handed to them. Could we make new guides and Stickies to help educate players how to Dogfight properly. @RTW702  you are right they did get nerfed, but with good team mates and careful observation of the Imps formation, A-wings still can very well win the day, Your Mileage May Vary though.

Message 4 of 7 (732 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I understand that A-Wings are strong among average pilots and Tie Defenders are strong among excellent pilots. Why not give A-Wings a faster charge and lower power capacity, similar (perhaps not as severe) to what Tie Defenders have? That would lower their strength among average pilots and give top-tier pilots an advantage to rival Tie Defenders with.

Message 5 of 7 (635 Views)

★★ Novice

The defenders are seriously OP. So much so that I stopped playing the game altogether. The game used to be fun. Now its just complete *.

Message 6 of 7 (199 Views)

★★ Novice

The defenders are seriously OP. So much so that I stopped playing the game altogether. The game used to be fun. Now its just complete *. I would love to start playing again if its worth it. COME ON VEGAS!

Message 7 of 7 (198 Views)