Anodized Suit

by AlienLichLord

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Anodized Suit

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I know this new EA Play Pro member bonus suit texture was only announced today but I had a few questions.

If we already pre-ordered the deluxe edition of the Dead Space remake, will we still be able to get the Anodized Suit texture?

Furthermore will the texture remain on our accounts after the EA Play Pro subscription has ended for whatever reason?

Follow up question I forgot to ask when originally posting.

With there be any way for console players to obtain the texture? Since EA Play Pro is not available for PlayStation and Xbox players.

20221206_135337.jpg

Message 1 of 10 (5,453 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Anodized Suit

Community Manager

Hi @AlienLichLord Thanks for the follow-up information, just to confirm for you and your friends it is an EA Play Pro (PC) exclusive, Due to some of the benefits of Pro we currently can only offer this service to our Client. 

However, I would still recommend keeping an eye out for our monthly rewards to release to every version of EA Play, in case additional skins are added in which case if you have EA Play for PS5 you would be able to get it. 

Also, thanks for calling this out I actually had seen this graphic yet, it makes sharing what each suite will look like easier!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 5 of 10 (5,285 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

So I guess this will probably go unanswered until some time after the remake comes out.

I'm still gonna play it and enjoy my deluxe content, but I guess I(and everyone else playing on PlayStation and Xbox) will miss out on the Anodized Suit texture.

Message 2 of 10 (5,391 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @AlienLichLord To confirm did you pre-order the deluxe edition on PC or console? To confirm If you pre-order the game, then also decide to sign up for EA Play Pro you should get access to all skins. 

To answer your second question, EA Play Pro is only available on PC via the EA App client. While our team does work hard to ensure Ea Play monthly rewards, the anodized skin is for EA Play Pro. I would recommend keeping an eye on our Member Benefits page for any rewards. 

I also wanted to confirm which page you got the screenshot from?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 10 (5,328 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I pre ordered the deluxe edition on PS5. I am aware now that EA Play Pro is only available on PC, but I wanted to confirm that the Anodized Suit texture was indeed a Pro exclusive item for PC.

Because before when I originally posted this question I, as well as some of my friends, were unable to find any sources on how EA Play Pro regarding platform exclusively at the time of the Anodized Suit texture announcement.

I pulled that image from the original Dead Space Twitter page.

Message 4 of 10 (5,318 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @AlienLichLord Thanks for the follow-up information, just to confirm for you and your friends it is an EA Play Pro (PC) exclusive, Due to some of the benefits of Pro we currently can only offer this service to our Client. 

However, I would still recommend keeping an eye out for our monthly rewards to release to every version of EA Play, in case additional skins are added in which case if you have EA Play for PS5 you would be able to get it. 

Also, thanks for calling this out I actually had seen this graphic yet, it makes sharing what each suite will look like easier!

Illium.png

Message 5 of 10 (5,286 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Illium I'll definitely keep an eye out for more offers, but I did notice that I'm missing a few EA Play rewards for Apex Legends. I don't know if they weren't sent to my account or what.

I'm not too worried about it since they're just charms, but I do hope that nothing goes wrong for any other EA Play rewards for games I might buy in the future.
Message 6 of 10 (5,269 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @AlienLichLord It depends on how old the rewards that are missing are, but I would recommend reaching out to our support to take a look at the account and see if they can see anything about where they might be. 

• EA Help website - Live Support (Phone, Chat, Email) 
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance   

Also, Happy Holidays!

Illium.png

Message 7 of 10 (5,254 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I own PS5 , I’m a EA member , I pay to subscribe to get rewards , did you say because I don’t play on Pc I’m not eligible for all the Skins now ? 

Message 8 of 10 (4,949 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm going to keep playing it and revel in all of the premium material.

Message 9 of 10 (2,472 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I bought the game on steam can I still acquire the suit? I also have a current ea play pro subscription 

Message 10 of 10 (1,720 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help