Re: Annoying dirt

by Elpeso899

Original Post

Annoying dirt

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
  • Why do I get dirt on my car as soon as I start driving? it can’t be removed unless I go back into my garage, it totally ruins the premium feeling of driving a cool car 
Message 1 of 8 (951 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Sick

Message 2 of 8 (920 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have seen many players who are complaining about the dirt or scratches on the cars. I am sure EA or Ghost are aware of this problem. I hope they will add a feature to turn ON or OFF exterior dirt and scratches. Difficult to get nice pictures with all the dirt and scratches on the cars.

Message 3 of 8 (888 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Vilerz101They should just turn it off for picture mode , then make the damage not show up on cars till you are at half car health instead of how it is now. I like the scratches and dirt because if you suck at driving, you're car will show it. And you shouldn't have a nice car if you just bounced off everything on your way to the car meet. But I agree that it happens to soon the way it is now, and it shouldn't show in picture mode at all.

Message 4 of 8 (834 Views)

★★★ Novice
@GDUBZ1 Totally agree, driving through everything you see should leave dirt but only after a certain amount of health is lost from your car, and it’s kind of funny that they removed the option for removing/hiding dirt in picture mode, it exists in nfs payback.
Message 5 of 8 (829 Views)

★★ Guide

I am betting we see some nice updates in 2020.

Message 6 of 8 (814 Views)

★★ Expert

@Vilerz101 

Too bad the Devs didn't build a car wash in the game. 

Have a great day. 🎅

Message 7 of 8 (768 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
@GDUBZ1 Totally agree, best idea so far!
Message 8 of 8 (722 Views)