Andromeda Initiative Pathfinder helmet

by berohnicka

Original Post

Re: Andromeda Initiative Pathfinder helmet

★★ Novice

I'm also getting issues when it comes to redeeming the helmet. I'm playing on xbox one, have received all of the DLC/Pre-Order items. I'm showing 6/6 watched on the videos as seen below in the attached image. When I go in game and look at my linked account, it matches the one I watched the videos under.

Not sure how you go about redeeming this item, I feel as if the steps and this whole overall process could have been made to flow much easier than it apparently has thus far.

Message 31 of 94 (2,683 Views)

★ Novice

I got the message saying I earned the helmet, but how does it show up in the game. I started playing, grabbed my gear in the beginning mission, and landed on the planet. But haven't seen the helmet. Does it come later in the game? I have my account linked to my Xbox Live account. And it shows it linked to the correct gamer tag.

Message 32 of 94 (2,682 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Mine showed up in the pathfinders room on the tempest during the early access.

Message 33 of 94 (2,663 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello David

I just realized that I accidentally used the wrond E-mail address when watching all 6 videos

Is there a way to correct this?

Yours sincerely

SilentGamer703 

(XBOX One)

Message 34 of 94 (2,610 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Can't you watch them again when you login with the correct email address?

Message 35 of 94 (2,559 Views)

★ Novice
I'm same said I have watched all 6 and I have recived nothing on this
Message 36 of 94 (2,433 Views)

★ Novice
On xbox one I unable to get the helmet watched all the vids they all say completed but still nothing 😢
Message 37 of 94 (2,425 Views)

★ Guide

hoping to get mine without issues. had the 6/6 videos done a while ago.

Message 38 of 94 (2,407 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

I'm playing on PS4 and did the initiative stuff on my work PC, same EA account but I can't seem to figure out whether or not I actually have the right helmet in game, how is it supposed to indicate it in game?

Message 39 of 94 (2,319 Views)

★ Guide

it should say elite initiative pathfinder helmet. it has 10% xp and 4% shield bonus. it looks similar to the n7 but its white. it is a closed face helmet with short slits for eyes to see. just look for the stats 10% and 4% bonus's if you see one with that. thats the one. good luck!

Message 40 of 94 (2,317 Views)