Andromeda Initiative Pathfinder helmet

by berohnicka

Original Post

Re: Andromeda Initiative Pathfinder helmet

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@PandaTar wrote:

You should be able to find it in your rooms, on the console on your right hand when you enter Ryder's quarters, next to your e-mail terminal. If you have the Deluxe and Mega Superlicious Deluxe version, it's the same place you get all your bonus equipment and items.

I'm having the same problem as everyone else. It shows 6/6 videos watched and it has my Origin name on the top-right of the window.

Message 61 of 94 (2,590 Views)

@RobotOverlord525

This seems to be an account issue, so you should contact EA directly. If you are not from the US change the country in the top right corner.

If you have trouble with the contact attempt look at this guide

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 62 of 94 (2,578 Views)

★★★ Novice

@holger1405 wrote:

@RobotOverlord525

This seems to be an account issue, so you should contact EA directly. If you are not from the US change the country in the top right corner.

If you have trouble with the contact attempt look at this guide

Over the last week, I've chatted with 3 different EA support people and been emailed by one (all on the same ticket). Two asked me to re-explain the problem (since they couldn't/wouldn't read the previous notes/logs), two said the case was being escalated and they couldn't do anything, the email person told me to use chat support, and the last chat person didn't seem to understand how to do his/her job since (s)he insisted that (s)he could only grant weapons, characters, and mods (i.e., multiplayer items). It'd be comedic if it wasn't so annoying.

All this for a simple promo helmet!

Message 63 of 94 (2,526 Views)

@RobotOverlord525

Sorry to hear that.

You mentioned your Origin name, so you play on a PC??

Which edition of the game do you have?

Could you get other stuff from the "extras" terminal in game?

After your answer I will contact an EA CM and ask him if he can have a look at your account.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 64 of 94 (2,508 Views)

★★★ Novice

@holger1405 wrote:

@RobotOverlord525

Sorry to hear that.

You mentioned your Origin name, so you play on a PC??

Which edition of the game do you have?

Could you get other stuff from the "extras" terminal in game?

After your answer I will contact an EA CM and ask him if he can have a look at your account.

Yeah, it's on PC. Just the standard edition, so I don't have any other extras.

Message 65 of 94 (2,493 Views)

★ Guide
I've watched all the videos a few times and never get a notification its been completed and the helmet still is not available even though it says I've watched them all.
Message 66 of 94 (2,455 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Here's what EA's latest chat person told me:

Upon checking here in our end. We can't grant you items such as Helmet, Armor, Gloves, Boots. What we can grant you is weapon, Characters, And loot boxes

Okay but after confirming with my supervisor we dont have any tool to add the Helmet manually in your account

I would suggest you to post this in the forums and the studio team will look into the matter

Please follow the link
https://help.ea.com/en-us/.../how-to-report-a-bug-or-give-feedback-for-an-ea-game

So I guess I'm hosed, @EA_David?

Message 67 of 94 (2,440 Views)

@RobotOverlord525

You may try another tech...some are better than others, but if you are waiting for someone on a studio team to see this post and help you......then my personal opinion is you are hosed...

And they should be able to grant dlc/unlockables because that is all account related and that is their area....they should....yeah, should.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 68 of 94 (2,419 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@mcsupersport wrote:

@RobotOverlord525

You may try another tech...some are better than others, but if you are waiting for someone on a studio team to see this post and help you......then my personal opinion is you are hosed...

And they should be able to grant dlc/unlockables because that is all account related and that is their area....they should....yeah, should.

Oh, that was the seventh person I've talked to. It's been really great.

The first one said,

Jaikish Kumar: I am discussing your case to our concern team. please allow me 1 more minute.
you: Okay
Jaikish Kumar: Thank you for your patience.
Jaikish Kumar: I have forwarded your case to concern team to have look about this promotion offer.
you: When can I expect a resolution to the issue?
Jaikish Kumar: You will receive an email from our concern team as soon as possible.
you: In 24 hours? 48? Within a week?
Jaikish Kumar: I request you to wait foe some time to fix this issue .

Naturally, I never heard anything because I'm pretty sure there isn't a "concern team."

The second one said,

Tushar: I see, no issues , I am checking the escalation queue for you at the moment
you: Thank you.
Tushar: Alright so I would like to apologize for the time taken regarding the issue with you, however, I will make sure to escalate the case for you again, and with a priority note on that, so that the team can get back to you quickly
you: Thank you.
you: Any idea how long it will take?
Tushar: Well , I don't want to set any wrong expectations,however, The expected ETA is although subjected to the queue, however,  the team works 24*7 for the players and it won't take them very long to contact you back I am pretty sure about that
Tushar: Normally the team does reply within 72 hours though
you: Okay. Thank you.

Then I got an email saying,

I would request you to kindly contact us through our live support channel, chat or phone to help you better.

Then I chatted with another person. He said,

John Kent : Upon checking here in our end. We can't grant you items such as Helmet, Armor, Gloves, Boots. What we can grant you is weapon, Characters, And loot boxes
you: It's not a multiplayer item. It's a single player item.
you: Can you see the image I uploaded to this case?
John Kent : There is no attach files in this case.
you: I'm uploading it again.
you: Try it now.
you: An EA community manager states how to receive this item right here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Andromeda-Initiative-Pathfinder-helmet/m-p/5926356#M156...
John Kent : https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Andromeda-Initiative-Pathfinder-helmet/td-p/5917070
you: Yes, that's the same problem.
John Kent : I am afraid we can't really grant you the helmet since we don't have the tools of giving you the specific helmet.
John Kent : If I could've, I would've
you: Jaikish Kumar said he forwarded my case to concern team to have look about this promotion offer.
you: Was he lying when he said that?
John Kent : Before I can give you the information we need to verify your account, Is that okay ?
John Kent : What is your mother's maiden name?
you: It seems very strange to be reviewing this now.
you: Why wasn't this necessary before?
you: Is there a supervisor I can escalate this situation to?
John Kent : I will provide some inside information that's why I need to verify the account.
you: aAfter four different people giving me four different answers, I'm getting little tired of the run around.
John Kent : Hang on as I reached to my supervisor
John Kent : Sorry, my supervisor is not available right now.

And then another person spent so long not saying anything that I gave up on him/her. Then I emailed again and that person insisted I use the chat or phone system. And then, finally, the last person said what I said before.

Their answers have been so wildly inconsistent that I don't really believe any of them when they say they have done something or can't do anything.

Message 69 of 94 (2,407 Views)

Just as a side note:

There isn't really a notification you get it in game that I can see, and I don't think you get an actual helmet, just the schematics to create it.  So to see if they slipped it in, you have to go to the research and development console, choose create and look in armors/helmets and see if you have it unlocked there.  I have it in mine, but I don't ever remember seeing a notification that it was gotten, just happened to see it available to be made.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 70 of 94 (2,394 Views)