Re: Andromeda Initiative Pathfinder helmet

by Pirate_Chuckles

Original Post

★★ Novice

I have watch all the videos a number of times while logged in but only have credit for the first five. won't give me credit for the last video no mater how many times I have watched.

Message 21 of 94 (3,032 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Never got mine

Message 22 of 94 (2,948 Views)

★★ Novice
Get on the tempest, go to your quarters, there's a special delivery console on the desk to your right
Message 23 of 94 (2,900 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I don't have access to that helmet either, or the deluxe/pre-order weapons & Helmets.

Message 24 of 94 (2,867 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I watched the videos on my phone, but I'm playing off of my Xbox one. Is this an issue?
Message 25 of 94 (2,826 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I watched the videos on my tablet. What do I have to do to redeem the helmet on Xbox one?

Message 26 of 94 (2,518 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi @EA_David! Is this just for PC ? Because I watched all 6/6 videos but I play on PS4 and I haven't received anything yet. Where would I go to find the helmet? 

Message 27 of 94 (2,799 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I received the nomad skin but the pathfinder helmet wasn't with the rest of the items in my room that were added. I watched 6/6 and received the newsletter confirmation.
Message 28 of 94 (2,795 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I watched the videos on my tablet. What do I have to do to redeem the helmet on Xbox one?

Message 29 of 94 (2,650 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am not showing the helmet in game either. I show 6/6 videos watched on the site though?
Message 30 of 94 (2,760 Views)