Re: Andromeda Initiative Pathfinder helmet

by Osearen

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

No, that's what I see. And because the page didn't mention that it was an in-game helmet at any point of this process, I thought we were going to be mailed a real collectible. Such things exist. You should make it clear.

Message 11 of 94 (4,234 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

How will we retrieve the rewards such as the nomad skin, pathfinder helmet and the pre-ordered deep space armor?

Message 12 of 94 (4,212 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Noybusiness12345 wrote:

No, that's what I see. And because the page didn't mention that it was an in-game helmet at any point of this process, I thought we were going to be mailed a real collectible. Such things exist. You should make it clear.

I'm sorry, but if you thought this was going to be a legitimate physical copy, you['re mistaken. CM EDIT: I get poking fun at mistakes, but I'm not a fan of belittling genuine misunderstandings, so I edited out the rude parts of the post. Your main point that this was a digital-only offer stands]

Message 13 of 94 (4,192 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Osearen How far are you in? You should stumble across it naturally as you play. 

If you're well into trial you can click the spoiler for the exact location. If you have the Initiated achievement you're nearly there. 

Spoiler
Go to the Pathfinder's quarters, which is just under the Bridge on the Tempest. You should see Special Orders to the right of the entrance

Cheers

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 14 of 94 (4,182 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Good, because things like collectible helmets do exist (http://amzn.to/2npQVEX), and the site doesn't say "earn an in-game helmet", only "earn a helmet", so rudeness is unwarranted. I had no earthly reason to think it wasn't a physical item. Anyway, now I see why nothing else has happened, because my account isn't connected to the game yet.

Message 15 of 94 (4,164 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

If you pick up the items in the trial, and start over with a new game when the full game releases, will the items be there again?

Message 16 of 94 (4,139 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

You get it after you watched all 6 vids by going to the your room on the Tempest

watch this on where to get it and pre-order items

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8Xrzj-kdGI

Message 17 of 94 (4,125 Views)

★ Novice

Will the helmet automatically be accredited to PS4players as well or do we have to jump through some hoops to get it there as well? Asking because where Origin and Xbox are pretty easy with these sorts of promotions, Sony tends to have a mind of their own when it comes to additional content through the PSstore with codes and such lovely ancient technologies.

Thanks in advance

Message 18 of 94 (4,116 Views)

★ Apprentice

lol What other kind of helmet you think it'd be?

Message 19 of 94 (3,961 Views)

★ Apprentice

smh Really? You REALLY thought that?

Message 20 of 94 (3,960 Views)