Re: Andromeda Initiative Pathfinder helmet

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Andromeda Initiative Pathfinder helmet

★★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I have a question about exclusive Pathfinder helmet. I've watched all 6/6 tutorial videos, but I haven't get any notification, that I've got this helmet. I was logged in my origin account, where I have made ME Andromeda pre-order before. There is only one notification, that my progress is recorded, but I didn't get any e-mail about this helmet. I just want to know, is it normal or there should be some notification and I've done something wrong. 

Message 1 of 94 (34,774 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I just finished the 6th video today as well and when completed, there was a statement that said I had watched all the videos and my account has been credited with the bonus gear. It was in pretty small print, so I'd imagine you might have just missed it when you finished the last video.

As long as the initiative says you've watched 6 of 6 videos, you should be set.

[admin edit: certification.]

The helmet should be in your personal quarter at the Tempest.

If you enter your quarter turn right, there you should see a console with the extra stuff.

View in thread

Message 6 of 94 (38,343 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
Same as you. I thought we would have received a unique redeemer code upon watching all 6 briefings.
Message 2 of 94 (34,634 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I noticed that my credit card was charged today.  In my library it shows Andromeda as "new", but nothing about the helmet and I haven't received anything from Origin.

Message 3 of 94 (34,625 Views)

Community Manager

@berohnicka@Croakur Hey, as I understand it you'll just get the item when you log in. I can see that your account is flagged as participating in the Andromeda Initiative, so I don't forsee an issue. 

@Wintergrey What system will you be playing the game on? if you've completed the AI videos on the account attached to the system you're playing on, you shouldn't have issues. 

Thanks for the posts and sorry for any confusion caused. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 94 (34,608 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Many thx for the info, I am looking forward to it.

Message 5 of 94 (34,589 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I just finished the 6th video today as well and when completed, there was a statement that said I had watched all the videos and my account has been credited with the bonus gear. It was in pretty small print, so I'd imagine you might have just missed it when you finished the last video.

As long as the initiative says you've watched 6 of 6 videos, you should be set.

[admin edit: certification.]

The helmet should be in your personal quarter at the Tempest.

If you enter your quarter turn right, there you should see a console with the extra stuff.

Message 6 of 94 (38,344 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I also haven't gotten anything other than it saying 6/6 videos watched.

Message 7 of 94 (34,528 Views)

Community Manager

@Noybusiness12345 Hey, I took a look and you should have the helmet, when you play the game on this account the game should see that you've watched all the videos. 

If anyone's at 6/6 they should have the helmet, there should be no need to worry. Standard smile

Cheers. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 94 (34,518 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The page never said this was an in-game helmet.

Message 9 of 94 (34,514 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Noybusiness12345 Can you go to the Andromeda initiative page link below and and mouse over the Progress bar? You should see the image below indicating the helmet. 

https://www.masseffect.com/andromeda-initiative/training-hub

helmetsnip.PNG

Do you see anything different?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 94 (34,500 Views)