Re: And the devs said sbmm is in the game.

by Axs5626Sxa5001

Original Post

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy Best kd I have ever seen was itemp with like 9.5 in season 2. He isnt a pro in the traditional sense but made pred in one of the early seasons playing with randoms I believe.
Message 21 of 31 (382 Views)

★★★ Pro

Don't mind me with a 1.49 KD being bronze 3...

dd0.png

Message 22 of 31 (375 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Cro_Pittt SBMM is working as intended. You OCCASIONALLY run into top tier squads.

All I run into is top tier squads; like 50-60 pred trails and the rest are diamonds. If you think this is the way pubs should play for a player of ANY skill level, you have issues.

It sounds super mean but the fact remains that players “sometimes” running into skilled players is better than all skilled players ONLY running into skilled players.
Message 23 of 31 (364 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Axs5626Sxa5001Actually you are the one who have issues. Because you are lying. MM calculate your recent matches. So what you are saying can't be true unless you belong there. Oh you can't stomp bad players any more? OH poor guy... I even remember you. You the main smbb crybaby.

Message 24 of 31 (349 Views)

★ Expert
@budzai Grown ups here only please
Message 25 of 31 (338 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah but my problem is I play for kills and not placement and that leads to me getting outplayed because I smooth brain my plays =]

Message 26 of 31 (318 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@Axs5626Sxa5001 at 3.4 k/d and 12k kills, I don't mind getting put up against Predator / Diamond players. I can compete, I can keep up. 

What irks me, is the fact that my teammates have quite literally in 920 hours of playtime, never been able to do the same. Legit just had a teammate shut a door in my face while I was under fire retreating for cover, and they sat behind it preventing me from opening it.

Like I legitimately haven't had someone carry me by a large, let's say 700+ damage margin between my damage dealt and theirs, since season 1. This season alone I've had 1 person keep up with me, and one person outshoot me, and even then it wasn't by a lot. 

There's a reason people keep asking for solos. SBMM does a great job pitting you against similarly skilled players, but they forget to mention that it's gonna tie you down with literal dead weight as well. 

Message 27 of 31 (294 Views)

★★ Guide
@DarthValtrex For someone who preaches like they know the ins and out of Apex legend. You clearly dont know anything, hes clearly playing on a smurf account that had roughly multiple 20 bomb games.

Clear stated his kills are below 1k
Message 28 of 31 (272 Views)

★★ Guide
@Cro_Pittt Apex SBMM is garbage and only caters towards 3 stackers.
If you solo Q apex you get the short end of the stick.

Sweaty 3 stack pred/masters being matched against randoms is a disgrace, the match making doesn’t seek out other solo preds/masters and put them together, the least you get is a lvl 500 who play everyday dont even have a 20 bomb on the legend that they main.

If a team mate had 3 kills in their previous game the SBMM thinks they’re eligible to be put into a sweaty lobby LOL

Message 29 of 31 (263 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

yeah the matchmaking just feels wrong. 1.15 K/d , 2227 Lifetime kills and i have matches against 4 Pred and endless dias. i dont want win every match and i dont cry if i lose a fight but getting melted by far better squads just kills the game for me.

Message 30 of 31 (223 Views)