Re: An idea to rework the gold knock down.

by apostolateofDOOM

Original Post

An idea to rework the gold knock down.

I know it's not hugely popular, but I do like the self revive. When you can pull it off, it's amazing.

That said, I had one tonight and was thinking, it would be interesting if the gold knock down shield offered slightly faster revive when you're being revived by a teammate. It could still have self revive.. How ever so long as its gold, it increases the speed at which teammates can revive you. If you use the self revive then it loses the revive boost from teammates and turns into a purple knock down shield. Teams would have to really think about who gets it and who carries the gold back pack...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 6 (274 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex Good idea.

Given how situational the current one is, this would definitely make it more generally useful and sort after.
Message 2 of 6 (264 Views)

@apostolateofDOOM The only complaint/issue I see with this idea would be that it sort of infringes on Lifelines abilities. But I still think it would be fun and it could stack with lifelines, if that’s to OP just cap it.

Message 3 of 6 (256 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@DarthValtrexDid you mean Gibby? Tongue out

Let them stack as Lifeline needs some lovin anyways.

Message 4 of 6 (237 Views)

@apostolateofDOOM She's not bad, it's just that her ultimate can lose its value as the game progresses. If everyone on the squad is decked out you don't need the care packages, at best they can be used as bait or to provide cover.

Message 5 of 6 (225 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex After Path she's my second main. I think i'd prefer the area heal in the dummies event as an ultimate compared to the car package which would restore her role as a combat medic.
Message 6 of 6 (219 Views)