by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: *An Update on The Iron Crown Event*

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@SlivPTS wrote:
@d3adc3II
and now YOU think of it this way:
They should not target ONLY whales (players with ADDICTION), but all players. For average player these prices are insane. If they will offer good skins for GOOD price, i am sure their income will be the same (or even higher).

Well, the price is expensive because it's exclusive item. If everyone can buy it, it's no longer exclusive.

Pricing wise, PUBG weapons costs $15-$20 for exclusive weapon skins, I dont remember exactly but CoD BO4 price is quite expensive as well.

As long as they keep the server in good performance and offer exciting game contents, ppl will be happier with the price. Also, buying coin should be easier than now.

Message 71 of 94 (530 Views)

★ Pro
@d3adc3II
That's the problem, they are all "whaling" and you already accepted it as a norm. If players will not argue about prices, then prices will only grow.
Message 72 of 94 (504 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Huntinwabits you said its not gambling witch it clearly is stop posting about something you're clearly unable to process.
Message 73 of 94 (487 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

To be fair I think the biggest issue is the price of coins they have made the coins an loot just that bit out of sync so you're forced to but a more expensive coin pack for a item

For us that sucks an unfair 

For respawn its a very clever business model 

Changes to the coin pack would definitely improve things around here 

Message 74 of 94 (482 Views)

★ Guide

"12 skins of your choice = 21,600 coins."

Only the event skins. You can not buy the original legendary or epic skins with coins. You need crafting materials. If I could have bought the skins with coins, I would have spent much less money

Message 75 of 94 (467 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_BlueberryIt’s a step forward. This is EA’s answer to Fortnite, do not be ashamed to use their model. Fortnite is also free to play, but the purchases feel small and manageable. Something to consider?

Personally, Legends and guns...great! Another map?....Yes! Extending the current map, rather the make-overs...Yes!

You have something great here....The community will be there to support.

An idea for a new game mode....Vampire (like Time splitters 2 on the PS2). No health items on the map....solo mode.....health slowly drops.....the only way to get health is to kill another player.

Thanks for the update!!

Message 76 of 94 (460 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

False advertising... it's a thing. Just fuming at this. I spent money thinking these were rare..   well jokes on me. Thanks!

Message 77 of 94 (445 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So you think they should just do all this work for free? Sure you don't monetarily support the game.. but I do, and I shouldn't feel shafted after doing so.

Message 78 of 94 (439 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Some of us have jobs.. careers even that pay really really well.. doesn't mean we deserve to be lied to. 200.. 400.. is nothing to me, but if it's advertised as limited, it should be.

Message 79 of 94 (438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This is 100% false advertising and fraud.

false advertising laws say that consumers have proved their case if they show: (a that the advertising was false or misleading; (b) that the falsity was “material,” often meaning the company lied about something important; (c) the consumer saw the false advertisement; and (d) the consumer relied on the false advertising in purchasing the product or service. Consumers may show reliance be proving they wouldn’t have bought the product or service if not for the false advertising. They may also show they relied on a false advertisement if a false statement caused them to pay more for the company’s product or service than they otherwise would have.

A false advertisement may directly say something that is not true, or is misleading. By an advertisement may also be “false” based on what it doesn’t say. If important information is omitted from an advertisement and the consumer wouldn’t have bought the product or service had they known the truth, the consumer may be able to sue the company for this failure to disclose.

Message 80 of 94 (307 Views)