*An Update on The Iron Crown Event*

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: *An Update on The Iron Crown Event*

★★★★★ Newbie

Well, I said everywhere here and Youtube official Apex videos that I didnt like the overprized RNG boxes system in this event. I was pretty pissed about the fact that we cant unlock stuff by just playing a lot. I still cant, but at least I'll be able to get this georgous Lifeline skin that I really love. I'm hyper about buying it on Tuesday. I still think its overpriced (should be like 10E max but ok...). I really love the character and being a medic is something that I really love in this game, and others.

So its a good step in the right direction, its nice to see that you didnt just ignore players'opinions and are now making a change.

I hope we can get stuff for free in the future cause I've already bought 2 seasons + lifeline on Tuesday and a bunch of stuff so like... 60Euros spent already, more than actual AAA titles that I buy seconhand or when special offers are live on the xbox store.

Message 51 of 94 (696 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@DaGoffCool 

Since you already do the math, then you should know what to do:

1. If you want it ALL, buy the loot boxes.

2. If you fall in love to specific legendary item, and can't live without it, buy individually from the store.

3. If you don't have and/or don't want to spend money (wise thing to do), just open 2 free ones and cross your finger, hopefully you get good one.

Message 52 of 94 (675 Views)

★★ Pro

Wow, Not even a mercy spit.

I wanted the pathfinder skin and paid $100 for it.

I trusted you to keep it behind the pay wall thus making it more rare. Now that skin will be everywhere for $18..

I have been a good customer and spent 500 USD to support your awesome game.

Didn’t expect this.

I will give you a week but it looks like this is where it ends.

Message 53 of 94 (608 Views)

★ Pro
@-BiA-Pesqez
oh you poor poor whale... if you already spent 500$, you will continue buy skins no matter what.
Message 54 of 94 (599 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DaGoffCool I congratulate them for trying and you know some ppl will still be spending egrogious amounts even now so they still win.
Message 55 of 94 (585 Views)

★ Guide
@-BiA-Pesqez why do you care about a skin so badly in a fps . If it was 3rd person I still think anything over 5 bucks is too much money on something so meaningless but at least you would get to see what you paid for. I just dont get it .
Message 56 of 94 (576 Views)

★ Pro
@cobrakev98
because "whales" can't stop themselves. It's addiction...
Message 57 of 94 (564 Views)

★ Guide
@SlivPTS Ya , its very predatory . Whats really sad is these people grew up on microtransactions so they dont even see how crazy it is. For the amount of money people spend on a few skins that you cant even see , I could go buy a new BBQ or a couch etc.
Message 58 of 94 (556 Views)

★★ Expert

@cobrakev98 

mmm  bbq,,,,:eahigh_file:  at least you didn't say sofa!

Heart

Message 59 of 94 (529 Views)

★★ Pro

@SlivPTS

Whale? No, I’m a person who works way too much and enjoy a good computer game when I have time. I wouldn’t say supporting something good is bad. 

But yes, it’s not like a donation to charity - it’s a computer game and I expect special treatment for my money. 

@cobrakev98 

Absolutely, but it’s cool

Message 60 of 94 (504 Views)