Re: *An Update on The Iron Crown Event*

by Dogge7

Original Post

★★ Novice
Wow my reply with the definition of False advertising and fraud got deleted.... this shows the fact they are in the wrong if they are moderating definitions that prove them wrong
Message 81 of 94 (683 Views)

Community Manager

@thatDro757 wrote:
Wow my reply with the definition of False advertising and fraud got deleted.... this shows the fact they are in the wrong if they are moderating definitions that prove them wrong

@thatDro757 

It was not deleted, it was auto-flagged to our spam queue because of our spam filter picking up the following criteria under our AHQ Rules & Guidelines:

• Don't make legal threats. The forums aren't the ideal place for legal discussions and posts including legal chat will be removed.

If you submit a post and it doesn't show up, feel free to give a Community Manager a heads up so we can check the spam filter for you.

Blueberry.png
Message 82 of 94 (719 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@thatDro757 wrote:

@thatDro757 

It was not deleted, it was auto-flagged to our spam queue because of our spam filter picking up the following criteria under our AHQ Rules & Guidelines:

• Don't make legal threats. The forums aren't the ideal place for legal discussions and posts including legal chat will be removed.

If you submit a post and it doesn't show up, feel free to give a Community Manager a heads up so we can check the spam filter for you.

It was not a threat. It was a posting of the definition of a law that respawn and EA openly violated and cause an untold amount of consumers to spend their money based on false information that was provided from the company.  I never threatened anyone. I said it was 100% false advertising and fraud and post a definition of the law... but apparently that’s a threat.

Message 83 of 94 (709 Views)

★ Pro

@thatDro757 wrote:

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@thatDro757 wrote:

@thatDro757 

It was not a threat. It was a posting of the definition of a law that respawn and EA openly violated and cause an untold amount of consumers to spend their money based on false information that was provided from the company.  I never threatened anyone. I said it was 100% false advertising and fraud and post a definition of the law... but apparently that’s a threat.

Its not, even though you think it is... if thats the definition, than anything sold that goes on sale a week/month later is fraud. Grow up people, grow up

Message 84 of 94 (679 Views)

★★ Pro

@Jem450R wow you can write, but you sure can’t read. 

@thatDro757 Accurate, thank you for your meaningful contribution

Message 85 of 94 (652 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

$18 for a skin is ridiculous and greedy. I pay $60 for a full fledge game and now for that amount I can get 4 skins. This is the lamest money grab I have ever seen. I grind out the 20 Daily Challenges and get music. If I spent $7 on that I wouldn't touch this game again. I will play your game but I will not spend another dime on this and $35 for an axe. Lmao you guys are pathetic and should be ashamed of yourself.

Message 86 of 94 (573 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

ITs called RNG I got everything I wanted in my first 3 packs gibraltar, Pathfinder and bangalore skins hahaha!! Sucks to suck I love this game and wish the skins were even more exclusive. HOw can you make a free game and still be "Greedy" you guys are * idiots. 

Message 87 of 94 (528 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@MeanSixteen say's the idiot that simply got lucky RNG an thinks he is some kind of god that he got what he wanted an everyone else sucks that didn't
Fact is its been a terrible event an terrible for respawn they will hopefully recover from it an learn not to rip people off but I doubt it with EA in the background
Cant wait for loot boxes to be banned from all FTP games its a sad cancer in the gaming industry an need to be banned i'd have happy brought this game for £50 after a beta if they had done it that way
SHAME
Message 88 of 94 (485 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I could care less for what the event was. The game is free you charge to get items whatever they don’t need to be that expensive, but why take away solos bring it back. It’s nice to get a break from squads now I have to deal with people rage quitting like come on

Message 89 of 94 (471 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

The skins were like 20x overpriced. They charge the skins more than a new legend, not possible to understand what they are thinking with this pathetic prices. 

Message 90 of 94 (433 Views)