Re: *An Update on The Iron Crown Event*

by d3adc3II

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Ehm, because of greed...

EA is whale hunting, trying to sucker in any dumb@ss stupid enough to buy this crap for these ludacris prices. 

Message 41 of 94 (703 Views)

★ Pro

@FranzJeger wrote:

Ehm, because of greed...

EA is whale hunting, trying to sucker in any dumb@ss stupid enough to buy this crap for these ludacris prices. 

And if the forum is any indication, theres a lot of whales... 

Message 42 of 94 (664 Views)

★ Guide

When this game was released it was a breath of fresh air, but since then it's gone downhill faster than any game I've seen and I've been gaming since Medal of Honor Allied Assualt. I have seen the demise of Battlefield, Medal of Honor and numerous other games because of EA. Fix up or risk loosing most players when the new Call of Duty gets released and that would be a shame.

Message 43 of 94 (657 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@FranzJegerLootbox ? Gambling? expsensive skins ? EA can do them all as long as they keep it up with the server performance and anticheat.

But in this case, sadly no. Why i want to spend on the game that disconnect everytime. Haiz

Message 44 of 94 (650 Views)

★ Pro

@UncleAlbert1802 wrote:

When this game was released it was a breath of fresh air, but since then it's gone downhill faster than any game I've seen and I've been gaming since Medal of Honor Allied Assualt. I have seen the demise of Battlefield, Medal of Honor and numerous other games because of EA. Fix up or risk loosing most players when the new Call of Duty gets released and that would be a shame.

Wow... gaming since 2002... people have socks longer then youve been gaming. I would amputate my arm before i went back and played a new cod game. This game is free to play, FREE, i have found nothing to complain about since its been FREE to play... 

If you buy $300 skins, thats on you... NOT EA, NOT RESPAWN, on YOU! Take responsibility for spending your money on loot boxes, skins, etc, its supply/demand, you wanted it so you paid for it... no one said you needed it to keep playing a FREE game... 

In a perfect world they wouldn't have listened to the community and made solos, which has brought about a host of new complaints and problems they now have to worry about(if they choose to keep solos) but they did listen and tried out a new mode. I was apart of PuBGs early days and you got 0 feedback from the developers... and i PAID for that game... everyone relax, the game will improve, and remember when it comes to "OMG THEY RIPPED ME OFF" you can play this game without spending any money, if you spend money, ITS ON YOU!

Message 45 of 94 (626 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Jem450R lol until when ppl will realize free to play game is more expensive than paid game.

According to your theory, guess how long Apex will last if no one buy skins ? I'd give it 5 months max.

And I also dont agree about PUBG. It's better than Apex in every way. Why?

The game performance is better. It doesnt disconnect every other match
Report is better. It actually works
Anti cheat is better. This game is a joke when it comes to anti cheat
Message 46 of 94 (600 Views)

★ Pro

@d3adc3II wrote:
@Jem450Rlol until when ppl will realize free to play game is more expensive than paid game.

According to your theory, guess how long Apex will last if no one buy skins ? I'd give it 5 months max.

And I also dont agree about PUBG. It's better than Apex in every way. Why?

The game performance is better. It doesnt disconnect every other match
Report is better. It actually works
Anti cheat is better. This game is a joke when it comes to anti cheat

Yeah, pubg is that way 2.5 years later... how long has apex been out? Pubg was a broken mess for a long time, way worse then apex so dont kid yourself!

Message 47 of 94 (592 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Well this is disappointing, my wife and I really enjoyed the playing actual game once you get past all the bugs and glitches, the "store" and how the player base has been treated in general, I really hope you guys get your * together, until then, we are on to other things. Really hope things start to change around here.

Message 48 of 94 (542 Views)

★★ Expert

That's a funny one. "Our goal has not been to squeeze every last dime out of our players" Large smile 

Message 49 of 94 (532 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Before:
24 items locked away in $7 loot boxes is $168. And an additional $35 for the axe is $203 for the complete set.

FIX:
12 items for $18 each. Plus 12 $7 loot boxes. Plus $35 for the axe. Is now $335 all together for the complete pack.

Conclusion:
You didn't fix or help anything. You tried to trick us again by increasing the value of the items for 65% more money. How stupid do you think we are to just accept this unprofessional behavior, and congratulate you for it?

Message 50 of 94 (564 Views)