An Opinion of Apex Legends

★★★ Newbie

Apex Is overrated.

Is it worth sinking more hours into? I struggled to enjoy this game

Message 1 of 2 (114 Views)

Re: An Opinion of Apex Legends

★★★ Apprentice

Depends really.

I have only put about 300 hours in so far, and i really enjoyed most of my hours playing. if you can avoid spending money, and you get lucky with the skins, you'll find you enjoy yourself. if you have a large background in csgo (allot of the best players do, as the movement is actually fairly similar aside from sliding etc) you'll do good and enjoy it that way.

If i could go back, seeing the issues with cheaters arising as its a free game... my answer would actually be no. i feel satisfied to have maxed my accounts, but at the same time feel theirs nothing left to earn. You receive nothing but legend tokens after lvl 100 so unless you sink some money you wont have allot of things (unless you get lucky like allot of people seem to)

They need to implement a hardware ban, so that people cant just jump right back on free accounts, and they need to make some long term way of grinding drops so we can actually progress with accounts, that's why you see so many people make more than one account.

Play with some friends, enjoy the game, but its really not in the state id sink many more hours into. I see myself improving, winning nearly every match we play in squads, but honestly without earning anything for winning and leveling up, its becoming stale.

sink 100 hours, then decide. worth all the money in the world if its free.

Message 2 of 2 (100 Views)