An 18$ Mozambique skin.....

by SDS_JuggernautTV

Original Post

An 18$ Mozambique skin.....

Why do I feel like respawn is just blatantly disrespecting us at this point? Also I would like to add im sorry for anyone that unlocked that in a pack. 

Message 1 of 11 (419 Views)

Re: An 18$ Mozambique skin.....

★★★ Pro

was my first Legendary Moz skin. The only Legendary Moz skin I have... I still got the exclusive skin for it. Sadly, I don't even pick it up. If it had 4 shots, I would actually use it with Hammerpoint Rounds. 

P2020 is just better because you got 18 shots and only need to hit them about 3 times. 

Message 2 of 11 (393 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SDS_JuggernautTV I can say the same for P2020 and wingman. Makes no sense
Message 3 of 11 (386 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Koochi-Q Wingman is probably the 4th best weapon in game
Message 4 of 11 (360 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SethCurry And that makes sense why? Mozambique is still a gun so it shouldn’t matter what place it is for the charge price.
Message 5 of 11 (341 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q With the latest pellet size increase, Moz is hitting hard lately. What was usually 15 is now 45+ ,without Hammerpoint. It probably destroys with the hopup, but people are too busy complaining about other things to notice.
Message 6 of 11 (289 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SDS_JuggernautTV Doesn't matter what gun it is, legendary items are always $18.
Message 7 of 11 (274 Views)

★★★ Expert

@DoYaSeeMe wrote:
@Koochi-QWith the latest pellet size increase, Moz is hitting hard lately. What was usually 15 is now 45+ ,without Hammerpoint. It probably destroys with the hopup, but people are too busy complaining about other things to notice.

Dropped at the overlook recently, me and another wraith crammed through the doorway, I went right, other wraith went left. 

I found a mozzy, and got shot at, I turned and triple pumped that wraith down, I reloaded and bique'd her to death, I open the deathbox, and what do I find?

Guy had a R301 and a Spitfire Large smile

I rarely ever laughed so hard in this game, and that was before shotty buffs rolled out.

Message 8 of 11 (257 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Wingmannedbro See Mozambique ftw! And fix your profile pic. This one is scaring me Frown
Message 9 of 11 (243 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q wrote:
@WingmannedbroSee Mozambique ftw! And fix your profile pic. This one is scaring me Frown

But the don't add any good wraith pics while there's a thousand crypto and mirage avatars...

Why is it scaring you? 

Message 10 of 11 (231 Views)