Champion (Retired)

She is too hard to find.

Anyone able to find her yet?

(asking for a friend)

Message 1 of 5 (953 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Amber Gemma?

Champion (Retired)

I’ve been playing all day and finally got Amber Gemma to arrive.  She’s a Peashooter that came out during “deplete enemy forces.”

I’ll upload a video ASAP.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (905 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice
@spIash_damage I've heard people have found her, but it's looking like another squiddy shaw situation.. which I have yet to find as well... I can only do these events for so long before i'm bored for the day.. I spent maybe 2 hours today for squiddy,maybe tonight I'll try amber.

The major problem is that it feels like z tech factory and pressure pier have too many possible champion spawns... I went through Yeti, Robot, Scientist, Disco and about 2 or 3 other bosses at pressure pier... that many possibilities just turns it into a chore.
Message 2 of 5 (944 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I found Squiddy directly in front of the dock where the Gargantuan spawns.

Message 3 of 5 (933 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah i've seen videos.. he never spawns for me... NEVER. i've done countless hours of skirmishes and even after my last post about A GEMMA.. I got some friends here at Z tech and still no boss spawn... going on 3 hours of doing this today... some people don't even have 3 hours a day to try to do this stuff.

Message 4 of 5 (919 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I’ve been playing all day and finally got Amber Gemma to arrive.  She’s a Peashooter that came out during “deplete enemy forces.”

I’ll upload a video ASAP.

Message 5 of 5 (906 Views)