Re: Am I the only one whose audio cuts out randomly towards the end of matches?

by F0XYB0IARBLE

Original Post

Am I the only one whose audio cuts out randomly towards the end of matches?

★★★ Guide

It doesn’t happen often but sometimes when I’m in the top 10 of a BR and in the middle of a fight, or just an explosion of any kind happens, my whole audio just cuts out. Or sometimes I’ll get lobby music that’ll start blaring really loud. 

It’s not my ps4 or my headset so I’m confident it’s a glitch in the game somehow. It’s been happening for at least a couple of seasons now.

Anyone else have this issue?

Message 1 of 6 (202 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I get the music bug at the end of matches

But whereas the normal music bug is chill, quiet menu music, I get super loud legend/drop music that also plays over itself multiple times. Like you spammed a Youtube link into your web browser and then played 10 songs at once. SO distracting
It's so loud to the point where I can't even hear my own shots, let alone enemies.
And the normal game sound does cut off at times as well (when I manage to hear anything besides the annoying music)
I had to turn the music off completely

So now I'm getting no audio cuts. The audio is good throughout the game. Well, good is a very generous statement, because audio in apex is trash
But at least it doesn't cut out

Message 2 of 6 (183 Views)

★★★ Guide
@F0XYB0IARBLE Glad to know I’m not the only one then lol. Idk how or why this bug hasn’t been resolved yet, it’s obviously a glitch of some sort.
Message 3 of 6 (161 Views)

@DaDeDimson No I got it twice tonight. It only happens in ranked for some stupid reason. I just turn the music off for now
Message 4 of 6 (160 Views)

★★★ Guide
@MyName1sNotJohn See I already turned off my music when it started but when the glitch happens all of my audio during matches just cuts out. Can’t hear my gun fire, can’t hear battles going on, no enemy footsteps, nothing, just dead silence.
Message 5 of 6 (157 Views)

@DaDeDimson Yeah the same with me sometimes the audio completely cuts out and no way to stop it unfortunately
Message 6 of 6 (150 Views)