Am I the only one that doesn't think Wizard is OP?

by Shadowphinx101

Original Post

Re: Am I the only one that doesn't think Wizard is OP?

★★★★ Expert
@Shadowphinx101 I'm not sure about the more damage part. Most of the time the orb or whatever it's called bounces of the ground or wall to hit you again.
And there's an upgrade that slows it down when it hits you so it can deal even more damage.
Message 21 of 30 (582 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@JoaoCandido2201I agree with all of this!

Message 22 of 30 (581 Views)

★ Pro
@benn1nat0r The problem with the orb is since it deals four damage but bounces off surfaces, it does similar damage to the normal shot but uses up more ammo.
Message 23 of 30 (548 Views)

★★ Guide

@JoaoCandido2201 One thing that i would like to point out is that wizards dps is only at 49.5. Which is below average in this game. Yes his damage may be high but his RoF is pretty low, only at 165 RPM. Lowing his damage would 100% not be a good idea with such a low RoF. 

Message 24 of 30 (520 Views)

★★ Pro
@Shadowphinx101 He's only overpowered when he's on Branium Basher and Steam Blaster. Other than that, it's fine.
Message 25 of 30 (492 Views)

★★ Expert
@shurikeninja His Staff Slam does too much damage and the homing is incredible.
Message 26 of 30 (476 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Fork_x_Spoon They could increase the damage to 5 or 6.
My problem with it is that the upgrades that 1) make the orb slower when it hits someone so it deals more damage 2) make them bouncier get too powerful. In my opinion, especially number 1) would get disproportionately good. Therefore, there should be a maximum amount of damage it can deal per orb.
Message 27 of 30 (469 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Shadowphinx101 Yup. 6 orbs with 80 damage each. Homing over 9000. There's no escape from them. In addition to this, 2 wizards can be stacked so that they have 12 of these lovely orbs.
Message 28 of 30 (468 Views)

★★ Pro
@Shadowphinx101 outside of Wizard, basically any support in this game is a monster, and this includes Rose.
Message 29 of 30 (398 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@GutmanSca I understand your comment in regards to Scientist and Engineer. But why rose? Rose may have homing, but her dps isn't that great and her rate of fire is slow.
Arcane Enigma was nerfed a lot.
Message 30 of 30 (396 Views)