Am I being cheated by the game?

by ceitic

Original Post

Am I being cheated by the game?

★★★★★ Novice

On Kshyyyk, having done the main quest for Cordova, been fun up until now. Got the option of a double or single saber. I beat the 9th Sister down to her last breath [ according to her life line] but then she kills me in one blow in spite of my Char having nearly all my life left - feeling distinctly cheated at the moment, as this has happed about ten times - I can't see that I'm doing anything wrong - so I am feeling cheated by the game imbalance. Thinking of giving this otherwise enjoyable game up and playing the other fifty or so games I have available. Any help or sensible guidance would be great.. Good luck to those who are having  a good-run in the game - enjoy/ Me I am disappointed has fun with it all so far shame to have to give up, but that's better than throwing something at the screen.

Message 1 of 11 (951 Views)

Re: Am I being cheated by the game?

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ceitic can you just elaborate on what happens when you up against the 9th sister please what point of the fight does she take you out in 1 strike
Message 2 of 11 (868 Views)

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Lousy-player-needs-some-advice/m-p/8464775#M2068 

Thread linked too is someone having similar issues, and the advice given.  I don't know if they ever completed it, but maybe the responses may help.  I did post a video link showing the fight as it should happen.  Good luck, and I hope you can figure it out as it is a fun game and good story to finish.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 11 (854 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
so you do the quick time event of hitting the x rapidly is this when she one hit kills you. if this doesn't work then its a glitch. sorry maybe watch some game play and see were you could be going wrong possibly
Message 4 of 11 (833 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As soon as I have her COMPLETELY beaten (when she has no life left), and I may have a full bar and three stims left - in a single blow, she will kill me.  After about 30 attempts and four times getting her life to zero, while I had a full life (and that was in Story mode!).  She killed me anyway. Just not enjoyable when there is no hope of winning.  I've given up and moved on to a different game.  This one is bugged.  

Message 5 of 11 (666 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@CaoimhinPConnell strange i have played it 2 times 1 on normal and the other on jedi grand master and i never had a problem
Message 6 of 11 (648 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dear ea, I am an avid gamer, I enjoy multiplayer fps, and have been doing so for 25 years, I rececently purchased 2 of your products, but will not do that again,, EVER. 

The hacking and cheating that you guys allow, or don't even place countermeasures for is blatantly a slap in the face to those that spend thier hard earned money on your products. 

I am a highly skilled player, but am absolutely hampered in game by the cheating you allow. 

I WILL NEVER BY ANOTHER EA produce t. Don't even reply, I won't read it. 

See you good players over at Activision 

Love

ZOMBLUNATIC 

Message 7 of 11 (242 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ZOMbLUNATIC thanks for replying in a 3 year old thread about for a game thats singleplayer
Message 8 of 11 (234 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Posted it a few places, doesn't matter where, looks like no matter what game, what year, ea allows hacking. Just expressing my displeasure with the products, before I move my squad elsewhere. Definitely not with ea. As a server owner, I'll post wherever I want. No more $ from me or my team will go to ea

Message 9 of 11 (225 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Let the hackers have this software, it belongs to them

Message 10 of 11 (224 Views)