Re: Am I at a disadvantage for not using aim assist

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

★★★ Pro
@lightning_5o I didn't mean No Recoil from controller, I meant in general with no recoil glitch, some other apps and software players are using.
Message 11 of 21 (358 Views)

[ Edited ]

Please don't quote me on this, but I believe that when you enable ALC, the sliders are already set to whatever you were at.  So you would only need to disable the AA.  But, yes, there are numbers out there, people have already done the calculations.  Here's one guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=ZPFl7CQdGwg

Message 12 of 21 (349 Views)

@MandatoryIDtag Hey, I don't need them mowing down people in my lobby because they played 100 levels without it and now suddenly become Shiv2.0 with it on.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 13 of 21 (343 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@WreckingVi My mistake
Message 14 of 21 (332 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@0xznn 30 minutes to find your perfect settings is nothing, it took me year ...full year to finally find the perfect settings for me.
And if I change my controller for some reason then I have to do some adjustments again that's why I keep playing with the same controller even that it's drifting 😅
Message 15 of 21 (312 Views)

Champion

@maximas1986  a year!?

Damn bro. This is why I'm lazy and just use the sliders lol. I tried screwing around with alc  once and it just gave me a headache lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 16 of 21 (302 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@pandareno1999Better version than <— guy’s for anyone who wants it 😈. Guy’s still a trooper tho ^.^

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPFl7CQdGwg

Check desc in vid for timestamps

@MandatoryIDtageverything that needs fine tuning is better. I spend the time since ALC became an option in it. I change it every time, especially now with the values being present. It also changes per day. If I play lots, I put values higher, if I suck, lower, which compromises my muscle memory which makes me play worse again ;D

Message 17 of 21 (250 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Koochi-Q Thanks bud.  I knew there had to be something better, but my google-fu was not coming up with it.  I'm just going to edit my previous post with this link.

Message 18 of 21 (224 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@pandareno1999 Yea there’s lots... in the recommended section I saw 10+ vids of ‘best ALC’ and such vids xD
Message 19 of 21 (216 Views)

Videos called "Best ALC Settings" are a dime a dozen.  What you gave us is what's harder to find.

Message 20 of 21 (206 Views)