Alternative modes

by CrxtHxt

Original Post

Alternative modes

★★★★★ Newbie

There needs to be solo and duo modes in apex legends, just like the other br's have. Namely Fortnite and Blackout. I get that they autofill squads so you have 2 other teammates, but most of the time if its not my own squad I play with, they either go down really quick or they just go their own way. It would be really nice to have modes where I can play without a squad if my friends are unavailable. When they released solos as a limited time mode, I had a lot of fun with it, it was nice to not have to go up against a 3 man squad by myself and get mowed over instantly by them. I believe having the option between solos, duos, and quads game mode will add more versatility to the game and give it a fresh feel. If you agree leave a comment, if you disagree, give it a thumbs down.

Thanks Standard smile 

Message 1 of 12 (506 Views)

Re: Alternative modes

★★★ Expert

Agree, who wants to watch a one trick show for years?

Message 2 of 12 (451 Views)

★★★ Expert
@CrxtHxt Why not some other fresh modes, different than what Fortnite, PUBG, CoD, BF have?
Message 3 of 12 (449 Views)

★★★★ Pro

yay,another solo thread.

Message 4 of 12 (426 Views)

★ Pro
@CrxtHxt
"if you disagree, give it a thumbs down"
ammmm
Message 5 of 12 (403 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@DoYaSeeMe wrote:
@CrxtHxtWhy not some other fresh modes, different than what Fortnite, PUBG, CoD, BF have?

I'd like to try some kind of 'Capture the Flag' mode on a reduced map Wondering

Message 6 of 12 (396 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@Fr3dY2
Buy Titanfall 2

Titanfall 2 Game Modes

Amped Hardpoint - Capture and hold a hardpoint to earn points. Amped Hardpoints give double points.
Bounty Hunt - Kill enemies to earn points. Earn more by 'banking' bonus points at designated points.
Pilots vs. Pilots - Kill enemy pilots. Titanfalls not permitted.
Capture the Flag - Steal the enemy flag and return it to your base while stopping the enemy team from taking your flag!
Attrition - AI soldiers flood the map. Two teams with AI soldiers present on both sides.
Skirmish - Small scale conflicts.
Last Titan Standing - Everyone gets a Titan, and the last one on the battlefield is the winner.
Free for All - Everyone is killable, everyone will kill you.
Private Match - A private match between friends.
Coliseum – Requires entry tickets, and pits Pilot against Pilot.
Iron LTS - Last Titan Standing but you can no longer eject from your titan.
Titan Brawl - Titan on Titan action. You respawn in your titan and cannot eject.
CTF Nitro - Faster Capture the Flag.
Marked for Death - One member of each team is Marked as targets and both teams must defend their target while trying to kill the other marked target.
Live Fire - Kill all enemy pilots or be the last team holding flag when time ends
Frontier Defense - 4 Pilots defend a Harvester against waves of AI forces

Message 7 of 12 (339 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'd love to have a death match/FFA mode with unlimited respawns in a smaller area (10 min games or something). Reason being a generally suck for the first hour I play till I get warmed up and this would be a great way to start out for me. Also might help new players with practicing gunplay and cover

Message 8 of 12 (368 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@furyofwolves wrote:

I'd love to have a death match/FFA mode with unlimited respawns in a smaller area (10 min games or something). Reason being a generally suck for the first hour I play till I get warmed up and this would be a great way to start out for me. Also might help new players with practicing gunplay and cover

This reminds me that Training mode should definitely start from the ship to practice landing & gliding, along with some Legend bots for shooting practice (with every item available to choose from).

Message 9 of 12 (363 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@SlivPTS wrote:

@Fr3dY2
Buy Titanfall 2

Thanks, already got it! Standard smile

Still enough players there?

Message 10 of 12 (334 Views)