Re: Alt F4 abuse ban how long?

by Wreck_It_Lopers

Original Post

★ Guide
@Wose-Senpai So the guy that was toxic to the Apex community by exploiting a game function is telling us to keep our toxic comments to ourselves. Oh the irony.............
Message 11 of 23 (901 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@SyurgaDaddie 

Actually you are wrong...I played most of the morning and was matched up with silver IV and gold  IV,  6 matches in a row.... it's pending on the time of day and how many players of the same rank there are

Broken heart

Message 12 of 23 (889 Views)

★★★★ Novice

PermaBan for users . Streamers who spread out the exploit no Ban.

Message 13 of 23 (881 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Some were banned for 14/28 days, others not.
Why?

Drew McCoy: We've temporarily banned players detected to be heavy abusers of quitting the game to avoid penalties in Ranked. Going forward we will not hesitate to punish players who abuse new exploits and will increase penalties as we see fit, including permanent bans and revoking RP.
Unfortunately the messaging in game just says "Banned" and some people got an email from EA saying they were permanently banned. If you used this exploit excessively you are only temporarily banned and we are working on sending out additional information for those who were banned.
-
I have no news since October 23rd.
Only 2 e-mails from EA indicating that I have a permanent ban.

Message 14 of 23 (856 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sorry man . Was a lie from Drew McCoy . Alot people just permabanned. No additional information will come . Source : EA assistence after 5 email.

Message 15 of 23 (850 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is inacurate. The e-mail EA support sends are templates saying it is premanent. I called EA support, they confirmed that the e-mail is not accurate regarding the ALT F4 ban. My ban is 24 days. Furthermore Respawn will send out e-mails (twitter post Drew) with more information regarding the bans to the players.

Message 16 of 23 (759 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So was permaban or temporary?

I've try my account today but is banned and 14 days is gone so

Message 17 of 23 (688 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What number can i call for EU-support? i cant find it. 

Message 18 of 23 (652 Views)

★★★ Novice

Not answering the question and why answer toxic comments and not even answering the topic 

Message 19 of 23 (644 Views)

Hey @Wose-Senpai 

You will have to contact the Terms of Service team.
They will be your source of information if action was taking against your account.
But first check your mailbox for any email, also check the spam/junk folder.

Click here to Contact the ToS Team

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 20 of 23 (623 Views)