Also remove Super Brainz, or add Wildflower early.

by benn1nat0r

Original Post

Re: Also remove Super Brainz, or add Wildflower early.

★★★★ Guide
@benn1nat0r I don't think super brainz should be removed. The main reason chomper got removed was to fix the bug. I do think that Brainium basher should be temporarily removed. I also don't think wildflower should be added, it's unfair how him and tv head were gonna be added on the same day but one of them got in earlier. Plus they are probably still balancing them
Message 11 of 15 (363 Views)

★★ Pro
@benn1nat0r I actually want them to add wildflower, I just want to play SB without getting cheesed by burrow or Goop for a time, please.
Message 12 of 15 (362 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@agqwpe663oe6 I thought they should implement one of my two sugested options, because else the plants are at a big disadvantage. CHomper is very powerful, and the zombies therefor shouldn't get to keep their strong close range fighter. As I don't really want to temporarily remove a character that isn't affected by a technical issue, I suggested adding wildflower early.

@GutmanSca I actually prefer option number 2. I only consider option number 1 to be the nuclear option if the removal of Chomper really hurts the plant team's chance of winning.

Message 13 of 15 (357 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@benn1nat0r I guess so, adding wildflower temporary would work better then banning super brainz since he's not too overpowered nor has any fame breaking exploits.
Message 14 of 15 (352 Views)

[ Edited ]

BFN is severe for plants, isn't it?

I can't understand why Steam Blaster with glitch and Brainium Basher are permitted, but Chomper with glitch is not permitted.

>Add wildflower to the plant team, for as long as Chomper will be disabled.

It sounds very nice idea!

Message 15 of 15 (345 Views)